3 Days / 2 Nights Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul by Plane
Day 1: Flight To Cappadocia, Goreme Open Air Museum & Fairy Chimneys Tour
04:30 You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul and transferred to Ataturk airport. *
05:00 Arrival at Ataturk airport for flight from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir *
07:00 Flight from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir
07:55 Arrival at Kayseri or Nevsehir airport. Upon arrival at the Kayseri or Nevsehir airport you will be picked up at the airport and transferred to Cappadocia where you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your tour with a professional guide to begin your full day tour of Cappadocia.
First you will visit the visit Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy-chimneys. Drive to pasabag (Monk’s Valley) to see the most interesting mushroom-shaped pinnacles.Drive to the city of Avanos.In the afternoon visit another beautiful open air museum at Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Lastly, before returning to your hotel, visit the natural castles at Uchisar. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia for check-in. Overnight in Cappadocia. (L)
* Note: Some flights can also be from the Sabiha Gokcen airport to Kayseri. If your flight is from Sabiha Gokcen airport, pick up from hotel time and flight time can change from above mentioned times. We will confirm exact times with your tour confirmation email.
Day 2: Rose Valley & Kaymakli Underground City Tour
You may add an optional Hot Air Balloon Ride over picturesque Cappadocia to your tour at an extra cost of USD 175.00. With an early morning pick up around 5:00 am from your hotel you can join an early morning Hot Air Balloon ride for approximately 60 minutes. If interested, please request at the time of booking your tour with us and we can make all necessary arrangements on your behalf!
Depart from your hotel around 9:30 am to visit Red valley, and explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike 5 km through the Güllüdere valley. Then visit Çavuşin village.This village is famous for the houses and churches of the Christian clergymen. After lunch Drive to the pigeon valley. In the afternoon visit Kaymaklı underground city. Where early Christians lived in fear and faith. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel at around 4:30 pm. Overnight in Cappadocia. (B, L)
Day 3: Derinkuyu Underground City & Ihlara Valley Tour, Flight To Istanbul
Depart from your hotel around 9:30 am for Derinkuyu Underground city to visit the huge refugee settlement carved by early Christians, where they could hide from persecutors. From Derinkuyu continue to the beautiful valley of Ihlara, Formerly known as peristerema. Explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike 4 km through the valley. On the way back visit the monasteries in Selime village. At end of the tour you will be transferred to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport for your late evening return flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival you will be picked up from the airport and transferred to your hotel in Istanbul. END OF SERVICES. (B, L)
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
• Pick up and drop off to your hotel (on European side of Istanbul only) & Istanbul cruise port
• Domestic flight tickets – (Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir and Kayseri or Nevsehir to Istanbul)
• 2 nights in Cappadocia at a cave hotel including breakfast
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: (B) breakfast, (L) lunch
• Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
• Car park, Gasoline, Highway & Bridge Fees
• Local taxes and service charges
• Hot Air Balloon Ride
• Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
• Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
WHAT TO BRING:
• Hiking shoes
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• You can book up to 2 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.