Ephesus Day Tour from Kusadasi
You will be picked up in the morning from your hotel or cruise port between 8:00 – 8:45 am for the full day Ephesus Tour. Once you are picked up you will continue on to the following sites:
Ephesus Library: According to recent excavations, the site was occupied as early as the late Neolithic period and developed through the Bronze and Iron Ages.
Temple of Artemis: The temple of Artemision is known as one of the Seven Wonders of the Antic world. It has been built in the areas of Ephesus on a flat area which has over the centuries turned into a swamp.
Next is a break for lunch
House of Virgin Mary: Virgin Mary House, It is the place where Mary may have spent her last days. Indeed, she may have come in the area together with Saint John.
Sirince Village; which was the Greek village and well know with its beauty and the 2012 that most famouse people were there.
At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred back to your hotel or cruise port or city center drop off location.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
• Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
• Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tour
• Entrance fees
• Local taxes and service charges
• Personal expenses and tips
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stop included in the tour