1-Day & 1-Night Troy and Gallipoli Tour from Kuşadası/Izmir
$325.00 per person
Experience history on the Troy and Gallipoli tour, starting in Kusadasi/Izmir and ending in Istanbul. Explore ancient Troy’s ruins and Gallipoli’s solemn battlefields in just 1 day and night. Immerse in legends and heroism. Join us for a memorable journey. Book your spot today!
Obtain your tour price in USD by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
This tour starts in Kusadasi or Izmir and ends in Istanbul
Day 1: Transfer to Çanakkale from Kusadasi, Selcuk, or Izmir via Intercity Local Bus
You will be picked up from your hotel in Kusadasi, Selcuk, or Izmir and taken to the main bus station to catch an intercity local bus to Çanakkale, departing at 6:00 PM. The journey spans 443.6 km and includes two comfort stops. Upon arrival in Çanakkale at around 12:30 AM, a transfer will await to escort you to your hotel for the night.
- Overnight in Çanakkale
- Included Meal(s): No meals are included on this day
- Accommodation: Grand Anzac Hotel OR Helen Hotel or similar (Standard quality)
Day 2: Troy and Gallipoli Combination Tour – Depart by Bus to Istanbul (307.2 km)
After enjoying breakfast, you will be picked up by your tour guide between 08:30 and 08:45 AM to embark on a tour of the ancient city of Troy. You will explore the remains of 10 ancient cities stacked one atop the other, including sights like the iconic Trojan Horse, Apollo Temple, the formidable city walls, the Roman Theater, and the Greco-Roman Senate building. A lunch break will be scheduled at a local restaurant around midday.
In the afternoon, the tour continues to the Memorials of the Dardanelles, including visits to Brighton Beach, Beach Cemetery, ANZAC Cove, Ariburnu Cemetery, the ANZAC Commemorative Site, the Respect to Mehmetcik Statue, Lone Pine Australian Memorial, Johnston’s Jolly (featuring Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels), the Turkish 57th Infantry Regiment Cemetery, The Nek, and Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial.
At the end of the Gallipoli Tour around 6:00 PM, you will depart for Istanbul, with an expected arrival time of around 11:00 PM. You will be dropped at your Istanbul hotel and this will be the end of our service.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
- Accommodation: No accommodation is included on this day
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- All pick-up and drop-off transfers are included within the itinerary.
- Intercity bus ticket from Kuşadası to Çanakkale.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Çanakkale at a 3-star hotel, inclusive of breakfast.
- English-speaking guide during the tours
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch)
- Visits and entrances fees as indicated in the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- Optional tours mentioned in the program, they will be provided at an additional cost.
- Services not mentioned in the program.
- Drinks with meals.
- Travel insurance (recommended).
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour.
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour.
- Vegetarian lunch option available upon request.
- For 1 traveler: 1 Single Room Accommodation
- For 2 travelers: 1 Double/Twin Room Accommodation
- For 3 travelers: 1 Triple Room Accommodation
- For 4 travelers: 2 Double/Twin Rooms Accommodation
- For 5 travelers: 1 Double/Twin Room and 1 Triple Room Accommodation
- You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This entrance fee to the pools is not covered as part of your tour. Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities
- You can book up to 2 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before the start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.
Inquire About this Trip
Please fill out the information below and we will be in touch shortly with your personalized quote.
"*" indicates required fields