14 Days Greece, Turkey & Egypt Tour Package
14 days Greece Turkey and Egypt tour package
and include the most important destinations in the ancient world: Athens — Delphi — Istanbul — Cappadocia — Cairo, and Luxor.
Select total number of rooms required and travel date below for pricing:
14 Days Greece Turkey & Egypt Tour Package
Destinations: Athens → Delphi → Istanbul → Cappadocia → Cairo → Luxor
Day 1: Arrive and Overnight in Athens
Arrive at any time. Upon your arrival in Athens, you will be met with our company representative in the arrivals area of the airport who will be holding a signboard with your name on it. After meet and greet, you will then be transferred from the airport to your hotel in Athens. After hotel check-in, the rest of the day is at leisure on your own.
- Overnight in Athens
DAY 2: Athens Old City Tour
After breakfast at the hotel, visit Acropolis, stop at the stadium where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held. Admire the Olympian Zeus and Hadrian’s Arch. At Acropolis visit the museum, the towering entrance of Propylaia, the temple of the Nike and the most famous Greek relics, the Parthenon. After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Overnight in Athens
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
Day 3: Saronic Islands Cruise from Athens
Day 4: Delphi Day Trip from Athens
Day 5: Fly from Athens to Istanbul (Flight Not Included)
After breakfast, you will proceed to Athens International airport to board your international flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival, you will be met by our representative and will be transferred to your Istanbul hotel for check-in. The rest of the day will be free.
Note: You will have to purchase your own international flight ticket(s); international flight ticket(s) are not included in the cost of this package tour and will not be provided by us.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Arrival, departure airport transfers and ground transportation.
- Domestic flight tickets (from Istanbul to Kayseri and Kayseri to Istanbul and Cairo to Luxor and Luxor to Cairo) as per the itinerary.
- 4 Nights in Athens 4**** Central Hotel or similar
- 4 Nights in Istanbul 4**** Deluxe Golden Horn Hotel, Yaşmak Sultan or similar
- 4 Nights in Cairo 5***** Mercure Cairo Le Sphinx Hotel, Le Meridien or similar
- 1 Night in Luxor 5***** Steigenberger Luxor Hotel, Sheraton Luxor Resort or similar
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours.
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch).
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary.
- Local taxes and service charges.
- International Airfare.
- Entry visas to Greece, Turkey and Egypt.
- Stayover hotel tax in Greece (to be paid directly to the hotel) it depends on the hotel (3€ to 5€ per night)
- Tips & Personal Items.
- Travel insurance.
- Any optional tours.
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast).
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour.
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour.
- Please be advised that the order /sequence in which the daily tours occur within the above day-by-day package tour itinerary can be subject to change depending on the availability of domestic flight tickets per the itinerary, opening/closing of various historical sites, etc.
- Please advise us on your arrival details at the time of booking.
- Please note that the Blue Mosque is not open for visitation on Fridays as it is closed for religious prayer services. You will only be able to visit the outside of the Blue Mosque area on tours operated on Fridays. No visitation will be allowed inside the Blue Mosque for tourists on Fridays.
- St. Sophia is closed on Monday, this will be replaced with the Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarnici).
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday, it will be replaced with the Beylerbeyi Palace.
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday.
- During religious holidays, the Spice Market and Grand Bazaar are closed.
- The Cappadocia hot air balloon ride operates in optimum weather conditions. The decision for the flight to take off on any given day is decided by the local government at the last minute depending on weather conditions to ensure passenger safety. If your paid and scheduled hot air balloon ride gets cancelled by the tour company at the last minute for weather conditions, we will provide you with a refund of USD 290.00 for the hot air balloon ride if you have it booked with us.
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- You can book up to 5 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.