Day 1: Fly to Antalya
In the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul and transferred to the airport for your morning or noon flight to Antalya. Upon arrival at Antalya airport, you will be met and transferred to your hotel located in Antalya’s historical center. After check-in, you will have free time to relax and explore Antalya on your own.
- Overnight in Antalya
- Included meals: No
Day 2: Perge, Aspendos and Kursunlu Waterfalls Tour — Fly back to Istanbul
In the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel to travel to Perge, an important city of ancient Pamphylia. St. Paul visited Perge on his first missionary journey. In Perge, the theatre stage has finely carved marble reliefs while other carvings from around the city are displayed in the stadium. You will then travel on to Aspendos, which bears one of the best-preserved Roman theatres in Asia Minor. After lunch, you will visit Manavgat Waterfalls and then continue to Side which is one of the best-known classical sites in Turkey. Once an ancient harbor, Side today is a pretty resort town with its ancient ruins, two sandy beaches & many souvenir shops. The magnificent theatre of the ancient city, built on colonnaded arches, is the largest in the whole area. At around 4:00 pm, your tour will end and you will be transferred to Antalya airport for your late evening return flight around 7:00 – 10:00 pm depending on the availability of flights (1-hour flight duration) to Istanbul. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
Important note: Upon your arrival at the Istanbul airport you will have to arrange your own pick-up transfer from the airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us.
- Included meals: Breakfast and Lunch
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up from Hotel to Istanbul Airport (on the European side of Istanbul only) & Istanbul cruise port
- Domestic flight tickets (Istanbul to Antalya and Antalya to Istanbul)
- 1 night in Antalya at 4 Star or Boutique Hotels including breakfast
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch)
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- Drop off from Istanbul Airport to Hotel
- Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour