Obtain your tour price in USD by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
2 Days Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul (Without Hotel)
$280.00 per person
Enjoy traveling to Cappadocia on a short 2 days / 1 night trip from Istanbul by Plane. This tour allows the clients to book their own choice of hotel in Cappadocia at their own expense. All transfer services from/to the client-selected hotel in Cappadocia will be included. This tour includes 2 full days of sightseeing in Cappadocia, domestic round-trip flight tickets, ground transportation for transfers and meals per itinerary.
Day 1: Fly to Kayseri/Nevsehir from Istanbul – North Cappadocia Tour
You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul around 4:00 am and will be transferred to the domestic airport for your flight from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir between 6:00 – 7:30 am. Upon arrival at Kayseri or Nevsehir airport, you will be picked up and transferred to Cappadocia. In Cappadocia, you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your full-day tour of North Cappadocia. On the tour today, you will visit the Devrent Valley, Pasabag Monk’s Valley, the drive-through city of Avanos, the open-air Museum of Goreme, and Uchisar Castle. After the tour, you will be transferred to the hotel you have booked on your own in Cappadocia.
- Overnight in Cappadocia.
- Included Meal(s): Lunch
Day 2: South Cappadocia Tour – Fly back to Istanbul
For an optional extra, book an early morning hot air balloon ride and experience breathtaking aerial views of the valleys. Please note that this activity comes at an additional cost.
Around 9:30 am, you will be picked up from your hotel to begin the full-day tour of South Cappadocia. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. Your tour will begin with a visit to the Red Valley where you will be able to explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike approximately 5 km through the Rose Valley (Gulludere Vadisi). Next, you will visit Cavusin Village which is famous for its houses and churches of Christian Clergymen. We will take a break for lunch around noon. After lunch, you will drive to the Pigeon Valley (Guvercinlik Vadisi). In the afternoon you will visit the Kaymakli Underground City or Ozkonak Underground City where early Christians lived. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport for your late evening return flight between 7:00 – 10:00 pm (flight duration is approximately 1 hour 30 minutes) to Istanbul. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included Meal(s): Lunch
- In this itinerary, we will not be booking a hotel in Cappadocia for you. The client can book and their own choice of hotel at their own expense. We will provide pick-up and drop-off service from/to your selected hotel.
- Please note that your return flight from Kayseri / Nevsehir to Istanbul will arrive at either the New Airport in Istanbul or at the Sabiha Gökçen Airport depending on the availability of flights on the ticket purchase date.
- If you have a preference to return to a specific airport in Istanbul i.e. Sabiha Gokcen or Istanbul New Airport, you must request your choice of the airport in Istanbul by email prior to your tour booking. Any changes requested once your booking is confirmed will incur an additional cost.
- Upon arrival at Istanbul airport, you will have to arrange your own pick-up service from Istanbul airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us. Our service ends upon your flight arrival at Istanbul Airport.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up from Istanbul hotel and transfer to Istanbul Airport (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- Domestic flight tickets from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir and from Kayseri or Nevsehir to Istanbul only
- English-speaking guide during the tours
- 2 lunches
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicles
- Local taxes and service charges
- Hotel accommodation (Client will book the hotel by themselves and at their own expense).
- Drop off transportation service from Istanbul New Airport OR Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Istanbul Hotel upon returning to Istanbul.
- Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Ride.
- Optional tours mentioned in the program, they will be provided at an additional cost.
- Services not mentioned in the program.
- Dinner and Drinks.
- Travel insurance (recommended).
WHAT TO BRING:
- Hiking shoes
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour.
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour.
- Vegetarian lunch option available upon request.
- The normal arrival time in Istanbul is between 8:00 – 10:00 pm. If you are planning on reserving your plane back home that same day, we recommend you book a plane ticket from 12:30 am onwards, to avoid missing your flight.
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- You can book up to 2 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before the start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.
Oman N –
One Nation Travel it was the best chose to travel around the Cappadocia, everything was prepared excellent. I can recommend One Nation Travel Agency and I am sure that everybody will be satisfied. Thank you for fantastic time!
We booked with OneNation Travel and chose their 2 days 1 night Capadoccia from Istanbul by plane without hotel. We booked our own hotel in Goreme, Sultan cave suites (best decision). Going to capadoccia in January is a risk, since there might be blizzard and hot air ballon rides may be cancelled for 2 weeks straight. We got lucky we werw able to see some balloons for one of the days we were there. The tour started with a taxi picking us up from our istanbul hotel to Sabiha airport ( about 45 mins to an 1 hour). Then, we were picked from the kayseri airport by a van to drop us to our hotel. Then another van picked us up from our Goreme hotel to start tour. We saw fairy chimneys, lookout point to see balloons, pigeon valley. Next day, we saw underground city, uchisar castle, and hiked up to see nice views. 2 lunch buffet included, of course the food was not great but it is free so I cant complain. Our tour guide was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable, always explaining about each site. The only problem Ive had was the stops to the factories- onyx, ceramics, carpet. Their prices were high but at least they dont pressure you into buying. Another thing, going back to Istanbul there will be a lot of hotel pickup before going to the airport, leaving only 1 hour to check in. Good thing the airport is small, with only 2 gates, so you really only need that much time. Overall experience was good.