Obtain your tour price by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
2-Day Desert Tour from Marrakech through the Atlas Mountains and Camel ride
$270.00 per person
This tour starts in Marrakech and takes you to the south side of Morocco for a duration of 2 days. The tour gives you a chance to see and visit some of the most interesting sites in Morocco, such as Telouet Kasbah and Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, passing through the High Atlas Mountains including the magnificent oasis of Agdz and sand dunes. Here you will be riding camels, watching Saharan sunsets, and enjoying the tranquility of the Moroccan Sahara Desert.
Day 1: Marrakech — Kasbah Ait-Benhaddou — Ouarzazate — Agdez-Valley — Zagora
- Overnight in Sahara Desert Luxury Camp
- Included Meal(s): Dinner
Day 2: Zagora — Draa-Valley — Ouarzazate — Marrakech
We return back to Marrakech taking the road through the Draa-Valley, Ouarzazate, and over the Atlas Mountains with many highlights stops on the way. We reach Marrakech around 6 pm or 7 pm depending on traffic.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Transport in comfortable air-conditioned 4×4 vehicle
- Experienced English speaking driver
- Camel trek in the Desert (1 camel per person)
- Accommodation at a desert campsite
- Drinks and lunches not included during your tour.
- Tips and what’s not mentioned.
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.