Day 1: Marrakech — Kasbah Ait-Benhaddou — Ouarzazate — Agdez-Valley — Zagora
The journey begins inside a modern air- 4×4, we will head towards the Atlas Mountains. Our first port of call is at the Kasbah in Ait Ben Haddou.
This walled city actually is home to around six Kasbahs and you’ll be amazed at the ancient feel of the place. After our stop off at the Kasbah, we will head to the city of Ouarzazate. Here you can witness the place where many Hollywood blockbuster films were shot. The Living Daylights, Gladiator, and Lawrence of Arabia, among others, have all seen the clapperboard in this city. We also stop off at the Atlas Film Studios. There is a 3.00 Euro entrance fee to the studios, which has not been included in the price. Entry to the studios is at your own discretion. The afternoon is when we make our way through the Draa Valley. You will see a beautiful oasis and a stunning landscape that will have you taking photographs at regular points. At the end of this day, we will meet up with our camels and ride to the desert Berber camp. The overnight stay in the Berber tents will include a sumptuous evening meal and breakfast in the morning.
- Overnight in Sahara Desert Luxury Camp
- Included Meal(s): Dinner
Day 2: Zagora — Draa-Valley — Ouarzazate — Marrakech
After breakfast, we take an early morning camel ride to explore the surrounding area and back to our vehicle.
We return back to Marrakech taking the road through the Draa-Valley, Ouarzazate, and over the Atlas Mountains with many highlights stops on the way. We reach Marrakech around 6 pm or 7 pm depending on traffic.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Transport in comfortable air-conditioned 4×4 vehicle
- Experienced English speaking driver
- Camel trek in the Desert (1 camel per person)
- Accommodation at a desert campsite
- Drinks and lunches not included during your tour.
- Tips and what’s not mentioned.
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.