Obtain your tour price by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
2 Days & 2 Nights Tour Package from Istanbul to Cappadocia (Afternoon Departure)
$348.00 per person
The 2 days / 2 nights Cappadocia tour from Istanbul includes accommodation at a traditional cave hotel and covers the popular highlights of Kaymakli Underground city, the Goreme museum, and many more.
Day 1: Fly to Kayseri/Nevsehir from Istanbul with overnight in Cappadocia
You will take a late afternoon or late evening flight (depending on availability) from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir. Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia. Check in to your hotel in Cappadocia and rest of the day is free.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- Included Meal(s): No meals are included on this day
Day 2: North Cappadocia Tour
After breakfast around 9:30 am you will be picked up from your hotel to join the full-day tour of North Cappadocia. Your tour will start with a visit to the Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy chimneys. Next, you will visit the Pasabag Monk’s Valley to see the mushroom-shaped pinnacles. After this visit, you will drive to the city of Avanos. After lunch, you will visit the beautiful open-air museum of Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Finally towards the end of the day tour before returning to your hotel, you will be able to visit the natural castles of Uchisar. After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
Day 3: South Cappadocia Tour – Fly to Istanbul
After breakfast at the hotel around 9:30 am you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full-day tour of South Cappadocia. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. Your tour will begin with a visit to the Red Valley where you will be able to explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike approximately 5 km through the Güllüdere (Rose) Valley. Next you will visit Çavusin village which is famous for its houses and churches of the Christian Clergymen. We will take a break for lunch around noon. After lunch, you will drive to the Pigeon Valley. In the afternoon you will visit the Kaymakli Underground City or Ozkonak Underground City where early Christians lived. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport for your late evening return flight between 7:00 – 10:00 pm (flight duration is approximately 1 hour 30 minutes) to Istanbul. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOUR.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
- Accommodation: No accommodation is included on this day.
- Please note that your return flight from Kayseri / Nevsehir to Istanbul will arrive at either the New Airport in Istanbul or at the Sabiha Gökçen Airport depending on the availability of flights on the ticket purchase date.
- If you have a preference to return to a specific airport in Istanbul i.e. Sabiha Gokcen or Istanbul New Airport, you must request your choice of the airport in Istanbul by email prior to your tour booking. Any changes requested once your booking is confirmed will incur an additional cost.
- Upon arrival at Istanbul airport, you will have to arrange your own pick-up service from Istanbul airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us. Our service ends upon your flight arrival at Istanbul Airport.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up from Istanbul hotel and transfer to Istanbul Airport (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- Domestic flight tickets from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir and from Kayseri or Nevsehir to Istanbul only
- 2 nights in Cappadocia at a cave hotel including breakfast
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: (B) breakfast, (L) lunch
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- Drop off transportation service from Istanbul New Airport OR Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Istanbul Hotel upon returning to Istanbul
- Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Optional tours mentioned in the program, they will be provided at an additional cost.
- Services not mentioned in the program.
- Drinks with meals.
- Travel insurance (recommended).
WHAT TO BRING:
- Hiking shoes
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
- Vegetarian lunch option available upon request
- The normal arrival time in Istanbul is between 8:00 – 10:00 pm. If you are planning on reserving your plane back home that same day, we recommend you book a plane ticket from 12:30 am onwards, to avoid missing your flight.
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- You can book up to 2 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.
Accommodation in below Hotels (or similar hotels depending on vacancy at the time of booking):
In Cappadocia: Holiday Cave Hotel OR Asia Minor Hotel OR Heaven Cave House OR Kismet Cave House OR Dedeli Konak Cave Hotel
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.