2 Days Abu Simbel and Luxor Tour from Cairo
Starting from $ 619.00 per person
Visit of Luxor and Aswan in 2 Days & 1 Night Covers top attractions that include High dam, Abu Simbel, Luxor and Karnak Temples, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Private Tour package includes 1-night hotel accommodation, all transfers, Sightseeing trips, Flight tickets from Cairo to Aswan and from Luxor to Cairo.
Day 1: Fly from Cairo to Aswan — Abu Simbel Tour
You will be picked up from your hotel in Cairo around 3:00 am and will be transferred to the domestic airport to catch your early morning flight from Cairo to Aswan. Upon arrival in Aswan, you will be picked up from the Aswan airport to start your tour to Abu Simbel. You will travel by car with a private driver for approximately 3 hours to arrive in Abu Simbel to begin your tour of the two impressive Temples of Abu Simbel. The Temples were originally carved out of the mountainside and belong to the UNESCO World Heritage Site known as the “Nubian Monuments”. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred to Luxor for an overnight stay in Luxor.
- Overnight in Aswan
- Included Meal(s): Lunch
Day 2: Luxor East & West Bank Tour — Fly back to Cairo
After breakfast, at around 8:00 am, you will travel by car with a private driver to visit the Valley of the Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak temple, Luxor temple. After your trip to the temples, you will be driven to the Luxor airport for your flight to Cairo. When you arrive in Cairo, you will be met and assisted at the airport and then transferred to your hotel in Cairo. This will be the end of our tour and services. (Flight Time Approx: Luxor to Cairo 22:00 – 23:00).
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Domestic flight tickets from Cairo to Aswan and from Luxor to Cairo only
- 1 night in Aswan at a 5-star hotel including breakfast
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
- All transfers by modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: (B) breakfast, (L) lunch
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- International airfare & airport taxes
- Egypt Entry Visa
- Any optional tours
- Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Travel insurance
- Please be advised that the order /sequence in which the daily tours occur within the above day-by-day package tour itinerary can be subject to change depending on the availability of domestic flight tickets per the itinerary, opening/closing of various historical sites, etc.
- Vegetarian lunch option available upon request
- The normal arrival time in Cairo is between 10:00 – 11:00 pm. If you are planning on reserving your plane back home that same day, we recommend you book a plane ticket from 04:00 am onwards, to avoid missing your flight.
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- You can book up to 5 days before (Cairo local time) if there are still places available. If less than 5 days before the start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.