2 Days Mycenae and Epidaurus Tour from Athens
Take a journey to Argolis on this 2-day tour and explore the region’s rich history. Start your adventure with a drive along the scenic coastal roads of the Saronic Gulf for a visit to Corinth and its awe-inspiring canal, before proceeding to Mycenae, King Agamemnon’s ancient city. There you can visit the ruins, including the Lion Gate, as well as Agamemnon’s Tomb and Palace. Afterwards, you will depart for Nafplio, the first capital of modern Greece, where you will spend the night. Before returning to Athens, you will visit the ancient theater of Epidaurus and explore the Theater of Epidaurus, a monument to the arts. The famous 4th century amphitheater known worldwide for its acoustics.
Select total number of rooms required and travel date below for pricing:
2-Day Mycenae and Epidaurus Tour from Athens
Operating April - October: Every Tuesday & Wednesday
Day 1 - Athens to Nafplion via Corinth & Mycenae
We will pick you up from select spots in Athens (departure at approx 8:45) and drive along the scenic coastal roads of the Saronic Gulf for a visit to Corinth, before proceeding to Mycenae. There you can visit the ruins, including the Lion Gate, the Tomb of Agamemnon and the Palace. Afterwards, depart via Argolis for Nafplio, where you will spend the night.
- Overnight in Nafplion
- Included Meal(s): Dinner
Day 2 - Return to Athens
The morning is at your disposal to explore Nafplion, get mementos and photos or simply relax. After lunch, you will visit Epidaurus where you will explore the famous 4th-century amphitheater known worldwide for its acoustics. Return to Athens in the evening (approx. 19:00).
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Motor coach along Saronic Gulf and Corinth
- Visit Mycenae (Lion Gate, Tomb of Agamemnon and the Palace)
- Visit Epidaurus Theater
- 1-night in Nafplion at a First Class hotel
- 1 breakfast, 1 dinner
- Professional guide
- Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Pick up / drop off service from most of the hotels in Athens
- VAT for all services
- Your international airfare
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, beverages at lunch and/or dinner
- Customary tips to your drivers, guides and escorts
- Stayover hotel tax, to be paid directly to the hotel (cost per overnight per room: 5 star - 4 €, 4 star - 3 €, 3 star - 1,5 €)
- The tour is usually bilingual, implemented in English and one additional language (French or Italian). Your agent can inform you on the languages of the tour prior to booking.
- This tour includes a complimentary pick-up/drop-off service from your hotel or other predefined spots in Athens and surrounding areas. The maximum duration of this service to gather tour participants is approximately 1 hour. Thus, pick-up time may vary for each guest and will be promptly provided by your personal agent.
- Participants in this tour will have an afternoon and a morning free in order to see more of the picturesque town of Nafplion that the Venetians called "Naples of Greece".
- Clients staying at the coast will depart for their hotels, from G.O. terminal around 19:30 hrs
- The tour will not be implemented on major holidays (for example):
- January 1st
- March 25th
- May 1st
- December 25th
- December 26th
[gravityform id=4 title=false description=false ajax=true tabindex=49]