2-Day Pamukkale & Ephesus Tour from Cappadocia by Bus
(Tour starts from Cappadocia and ends in Kusadasi or Izmir)
Day 1: Overnight Bus to Pamukkale
Late evening you will be transferred to the bus station to take your overnight bus departing at 9.00 pm to Pamukkale. The total duration of travel will be 10 hours. There will be three breaks on the way to Pamukkale for your personal needs. You will arrive in Denizli at the bus station in the morning the next day.
Note: During your transfer on the local bus, you will be unaccompanied and touring services will start once you have met your local tour guide upon arrival at the destination.
Day 2: Full Day Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour, Kusadasi
Upon your arrival at the Pamukkale / Denizli main bus station between 05:30 – 06:00, you will be picked up and transferred to your hotel to freshen up. You will have time to have breakfast and a short rest. Around 09:30 you will be picked up from the hotel to begin your guided tour of the Pamukkale and Hierapolis area with a profession licensed tour guide. Around 10:00 you will visit the first destination of Karahayit to see the Red Spring Waters. After Karahayit we will drive to Pamukkale and begin the visit to the ancient city of Hierapolis around 10:30. The highlights of Hierapolis are Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinious Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Theater and Antique Pool. You will also be able to take some photos from the nicest corners of Pamukkale. Around 12:30 you will be given some free time for approximately 60 minutes to explore the natural beauties of Pamukkale. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale Antique Pools (at own expense) during this free time. At 13:30 you will meet the guide and will get a chance to walk in the middle of the Pamukkale travertines from top to down without shoes and socks. At 14:30 you will be taken for lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch at approximately 15:30 you will visit an Onyx Factory for approximately 30 minutes. At the end of the tour around approximately 16:00, you will begin your drive to Kusadasi (approximately 3 hours). We will drop you to your hotel in Kusadasi.
- Overnight in Kusadasi
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
Day 3: Full Day Ephesus Tour
After breakfast at the hotel around 08:30 you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full day tour of Ephesus. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. You will first visit the Temple of Artemis which was once one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. Next, you will visit the world famous ancient Greco- Roman City of Ephesus, the most well-preserved example in the world. After visiting this impressive site, you will have a break for lunch. After lunch, you will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where it is believed she spent her last days. This is a holy place for both Christians and Muslims. Afterwards, you will visit the Isabey Mosque. Next, you will be taken to the Sirince Village; which is an old Greek village and is well-know for its quaint beauty and wine tasting and production. Here you will have one hour free to explore on your own without a guide the different foods and wines of the area and visit various small traditional village shops.
There are two available options at the end of the Ephesus tour.
Option 1: You can end your tour in Kusadasi. This will be the end of our service.
Option 2: You can choose to be transferred to Izmir Airport to take a domestic or International flight or be transferred to the Kusadasi or Izmir main bus station to take a bus to another destination e.g. Bodrum, Marmaris, Antalya, Fethiye and Istanbul. The cost of the domestic flight ticket or bus ticket for your onward journey is not included. If you want we can arrange a domestic flight or bus ticket for you at an extra cost for your chosen next destination within Turkey. This will be the end of our tour service.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- All transfers mentioned in the itinerary
- Overnight intercity coach ticket (Cappadocia to Pamukkale)
- 1 night in Kusadasi at a 4-star hotel including breakfast
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: (B) breakfast, (L) lunch
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- End of the Tour in Ephesus on Day 3, bus and/or flight tickets are not included
- Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
- Vegetarian lunch option available upon request
- On Day 3 the tour finishes at approximately 4:00 pm. You have the option to be dropped off directly to the Izmir airport, Izmir bus station or in Kusadasi / Selcuk area. This will be the end of our tour service
- You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This entrance fees to the pools is not covered as part of your tour. Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.