Day 1: Depart from Istanbul to Denizli and enjoy an overnight stay in Pamukkale
We will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to the airport for a late afternoon or evening flight from Istanbul to Denizli, subject to availability. Upon arrival in Denizli, you will be met by a representative who will arrange your transfer to your hotel in Pamukkale. After you’ve checked in, the rest of the day is free for you to relax.
- Overnight in Pamukkale.
- Included Meal(s): No meals are included on this day.
- Accommodation: Adempira Thermal & Spa Hotel OR Colossae Thermal Hotel or similar (Standard quality).
Day 2: Pamukkale Tour – Transfer to Kuşadası, and Overnight Stay in Kuşadası
After enjoying breakfast at your hotel, you will be picked up around 9:30 am for a guided tour of Pamukkale, also known as the “Cotton Castle,” and Hierapolis. These UNESCO World Heritage Sites are renowned for their stunning natural landscapes and ancient ruins.
Lunch will be served at a local restaurant at 1:00 pm, giving you a chance to taste some delicious Turkish cuisine.
In the afternoon, you’ll continue your exploration of Pamukkale’s famous travertine terraces, the “Cotton Castles,” and the ancient city of Hierapolis. Around mid-afternoon, you will be given some free time for approximately 60 minutes to explore the natural beauties of Pamukkale. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale antique pools (at your own expense) during this free time.
The tour will conclude around 4:00 pm, and you’ll prepare for your transfer to Kuşadası. You will be transferred to Kuşadası, a popular beach resort town along Turkey’s Aegean coast, and you’ll arrive around 7:30 pm.
Check into your hotel, and enjoy a free evening to explore the local area, dine at a nearby restaurant, or relax at the hotel. Your overnight stay will be in Kuşadası, allowing you to rest up for the next day’s adventures.
- Overnight in Kusadasi
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
- Accommodation: Efe Boutique Hotel OR Neopol Hotel Deluxe OR Derici Hotel or similar (Standard quality)
Day 3: Ephesus Tour – Fly back to Istanbul
After breakfast at the hotel around 8:30 am, you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full-day tour of Ephesus. You will visit the ruins of Ephesus, the ancient Greek city that became an important centre of this time. Visit the Temple of Hadrian, Great Theater, and Trajan Fountain. After lunch, let’s visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where it is believed she spent her last years. We will pass by the Temple of Artemis; there is little to see of this that was one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world. Afterwards, you will visit the Isa Bey Mosque. Next, you will be taken to the Sirince Village; which is an old Greek village and is well-know for its quaint beauty and wine tasting and production. Here you will have one hour free to explore on your own without a guide the different foods and wines of the area and visit various small traditional village shops. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred to Izmir airport for your late evening return flight between 7:00 – 10:00 pm (flight duration is approximately 1 hour 30 minutes) to Istanbul. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
- Accommodation: No accommodation is included on this day
- Please note that your return flight from Izmir to Istanbul will arrive at either the Istanbul Airport (IST) or at the Sabiha Gökçen Airport (SAW) depending on the availability of flights on the ticket purchase date.
- Upon arrival at Istanbul airport, you will have to arrange your own pick-up service from Istanbul airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us. Our service ends upon your flight arrival at Istanbul Airport.
- If you have a preference to return to a specific airport in Istanbul i.e. Istanbul Airport (IST) OR Sabiha Gökçen Airport (SAW), you must request your choice of the airport in Istanbul by email prior to your tour booking. Any changes requested once your booking is confirmed will incur an additional cost.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Guests will be picked up from hotels located in the city center of Istanbul and transferred to Istanbul Airport (available only on the European side of Istanbul).
- Domestic flight tickets (from Istanbul to Denizli and Izmir to Istanbul) as specified in the itinerary.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Pamukkale at a 4-Star hotel, inclusive of breakfast.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Kusadasi at a 4-Star hotel, inclusive of breakfast.
- Services of a professional licensed English-speaking guide during the tours.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch).
- All entrance fees are as indicated in the itinerary.
- Local taxes and service charges.
- On Day 3: Drop off transportation service from Istanbul Airport (IST) OR Sabiha Gökçen Airport (SAW) to Istanbul Hotel upon returning to Istanbul.
- Optional tours mentioned in the program, they will be provided at an additional cost.
- Services not mentioned in the program.
- Drinks with meals.
- Travel insurance (recommended).
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour.
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour.
- Vegetarian lunch option available upon request.
- For 1 traveler: 1 Single Room Accommodation
- For 2 travelers: 1 Double/Twin Room Accommodation
- For 3 travelers: 1 Triple Room Accommodation
- For 4 travelers: 2 Double/Twin Rooms Accommodation
- For 5 travelers: 1 Double/Twin Room and 1 Triple Room Accommodation
- On flights luggage allowance is 15 kg per person for checked in luggage. For carry-on, you can take up to 8 kg per person. One carry-on is allowed per person.
Inquire About this Trip
Please fill out the information below and we will be in touch shortly with your personalized quote.