Obtain your tour price in USD by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
3-Day Private Cappadocia & Ephesus Tour from Istanbul by Plane
$710.00 per person
Embark on an enchanting journey with a 3-Day Private Cappadocia & Ephesus Tour from Istanbul by plane. This personalized adventure combines the best of Turkey’s historic sites and natural wonders, offering a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Witness the breathtaking fairy chimneys, explore ancient cave churches, and stroll through the remains of civilizations past as you uncover the rich history and unique landscapes of Cappadocia and Ephesus.
3-Day Private Cappadocia and Ephesus Tour from Istanbul by Plane
Tour Type: Private Tour
Guide: English-speaking guide, experienced and knowledgeable.
Driver: Private driver with a spacious air-conditioned car.
Day 1: Fly to Kayseri/Nevsehir from Istanbul – North Cappadocia Tour
You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul around 4:15 am and will be transferred to the domestic airport for your flight from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir between 6:00 – 7:30 am. Upon arrival at Kayseri or Nevsehir airport, you will be picked up and transferred to Cappadocia. In Cappadocia, you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your full-day tour of North Cappadocia. Your tour will start with a visit to the Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy chimneys. Next, you will visit the Pasabag Valley (Monks Valley) to see the mushroom-shaped pinnacles. After this visit, you will drive to the city of Avanos. After lunch, you will visit the beautiful open-air museum of Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Finally towards the end of the day tour before returning to your hotel, you will be able to visit the natural castles of Uchisar. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia for check-in.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
- Accommodation: Heaven Cave House OR Dedeli Konak Cave Hotel OR Holiday Cave Hotel or similar (Standard quality)
Day 2: South Cappadocia Tour – Fly to Izmir
For an additional option, you can book an early morning hot air balloon ride and enjoy breathtaking aerial views of the valleys. Please be aware that this activity comes at an extra cost. (Hot air balloon ride is shared with a group, not private).
After breakfast at the hotel around 9:30 am, you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full-day tour of South Cappadocia. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. Your tour will begin with a visit to the Red Valley where you will be able to explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike approximately 5 km through the Rose Valley (Gulludere Vadisi). Next, you will visit Cavusin Village which is famous for its houses and churches of Christian Clergymen. We will take a break for lunch around noon. After lunch, you will drive to the Pigeon Valley (Guvercinlik Vadisi). In the afternoon you will visit the Kaymakli Underground City or Ozkonak Underground City where early Christians lived. This will be the end of your full-day tour. After the tour, you will be transferred to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport for your flight to Izmir through Istanbul. Upon your arrival at the Izmir airport, a representative will be present holding your name sign to pick you up and transfer you to your hotel.
- Overnight in Kusadasi
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
- Accommodation: Efe Boutique Hotel OR Neopol Hotel Deluxe OR Derici Hotel or similar (Standard quality)
Day 3: Ephesus Tour – Fly back to Istanbul
After breakfast at the hotel around 8:30 am, you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full-day tour of Ephesus. You will visit the ruins of Ephesus, the ancient Greek city that became an important centre of this time. Visit the Temple of Hadrian, Great Theater, and Trajan Fountain. After lunch, let’s visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where it is believed she spent her last years. We will pass by the Temple of Artemis; there is little to see of this that was one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world. Afterwards, you will visit the Isa Bey Mosque. Next, you will be taken to the Sirince Village; which is an old Greek village and is well-know for its quaint beauty and wine tasting and production. Here you will have one hour free to explore on your own without a guide the different foods and wines of the area and visit various small traditional village shops. After the tour, you will be transferred to Izmir airport for your late evening return flight between 7:00 – 10:00 pm (flight duration is approximately 1 hour 30 minutes) to Istanbul. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
- Accommodation: No accommodation is included on this day.
- Please note that your return flight from Izmir to Istanbul will arrive at either the New Airport in Istanbul or at the Sabiha Gökçen Airport depending on the availability of flights on the ticket purchase date.
- If you have a preference to return to a specific airport in Istanbul i.e. Sabiha Gokcen or Istanbul New Airport, you must request your choice of the airport in Istanbul by email prior to your tour booking. Any changes requested once your booking is confirmed will incur an additional cost.
- Upon arrival at Istanbul airport, you will have to arrange your own pick-up service from Istanbul airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us. Our service ends upon your flight arrival at Istanbul Airport.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up from Istanbul hotel and transfer to Istanbul Airport (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- Domestic flight tickets (from Istanbul to Kayseri and Kayseri to Izmir and Izmir to Istanbul) as per the itinerary.
- 1 night in Cappadocia at a cave hotel including breakfast
- 1 night in Kusadasi at a 4-star hotel including breakfast
- English-speaking guide during the tours
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch)
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- Drop off transportation service from Istanbul New Airport OR Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Istanbul Hotel upon returning to Istanbul
- Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Ride.
- Optional tours mentioned in the program, they will be provided at an additional cost.
- Services not mentioned in the program.
- Drinks with meals.
- Travel insurance (recommended).
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- Vegetarian lunch option available upon request.
- For 2 travelers: 1 Double/Twin Room Accommodation
- For 3 travelers: 1 Triple Room Accommodation
- For 4 travelers: 2 Double/Twin Rooms Accommodation
- For 5 travelers: 1 Double/Twin Room and 1 Triple Room Accommodation
- On flights luggage allowance is 15 kg per person for checked in luggage. For carry-on, you can take up to 8 kg per person. One carry-on is allowed per person.
- The normal arrival time in Istanbul is between 8:00 – 10:00 pm. If you are planning on reserving your plane back home that same day, we recommend you book a plane ticket from 1:30 am onwards, to avoid missing your flight.
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- You can book up to 2 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.
Accommodation in below Hotels (or similar hotels depending on vacancy at the time of booking):
In Cappadocia: Heaven Cave House OR Dedeli Konak Cave Hotel OR Holiday Cave Hotel
In Kusadasi: Efe Boutique Hotel OR Neopol Hotel Deluxe OR Derici Hotel
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including the cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.
There are no reviews yet.