3 Days Cappadocia, Troy and Gallipoli Tour from Istanbul
$539.00 per person
Discover the very best of Turkey on a 3 days Cappadocia Troy and Gallipoli tour from Istanbul. Two nights hotel accommodation, most meals, domestic flights, transfer services, and entrance to all attractions are included in your tour.
Day 1: Fly to Kayseri/Nevsehir from Istanbul – North Cappadocia Tour
You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul around 4:00 am and will be transferred to the domestic airport for your flight from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir between 6:00 – 7:30 am. Upon arrival at Kayseri or Nevsehir airport, you will be picked up and transferred to Cappadocia. In Cappadocia, you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your full-day tour of North Cappadocia. Your tour will start with a visit to the Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy chimneys. Next, you will visit the Pasabag Valley (Monks Valley) to see the mushroom-shaped pinnacles. After this visit, you will drive to the city of Avanos. After lunch, you will visit the Zelve Open Air Museum in Cappadocia. The museum features a series of carved caves and ancient churches, providing a glimpse into the region’s monastic history. Finally towards the end of the day tour before returning to your hotel, you will be able to visit the natural castles of Uchisar. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia for check-in.
Optionally, attend a traditional Turkish Night show with dinner.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- Included Meal(s): Lunch
- Accommodation: Heaven Cave House OR Dedeli Konak Cave Hotel OR Holiday Cave Hotel or similar (Standard quality)
Day 2: South Cappadocia Tour – Fly to Çanakkale
For an additional option, you can book an early morning hot air balloon ride and enjoy breathtaking aerial views of the valleys. Please be aware that this activity comes at an extra cost.
After breakfast at the hotel around 9:30 am, you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full-day tour of South Cappadocia. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. Your tour will begin with a visit to the Red Valley where you will be able to explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike approximately 5 km through the Rose Valley (Gulludere Vadisi). Next, you will visit Cavusin Village which is famous for its houses and churches of Christian Clergymen. We will take a break for lunch around noon. After lunch, you will drive to the Pigeon Valley (Guvercinlik Vadisi). In the afternoon you will visit the Kaymakli Underground City or Ozkonak Underground City where early Christians lived. This will be the end of your full-day tour.
At the end of the South Cappadocia tour, you will be transferred to the Kayseri airport for your 6:30 pm flight via Istanbul to Çanakkale which will arrive in Çanakkale around 2:00 am. Upon your arrival, you will be picked up and transferred for check-in to your hotel in Çanakkale.
- Overnight in Çanakkale
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
- Accommodation: Grand Anzac Hotel OR Helen Hotel or similar (Standard quality)
Day 3: Troy and Gallipoli Combination Tours – Depart by Bus to Istanbul
After breakfast, you will check out of the hotel in Canakkale and will be picked up from your hotel in Canakkale at around 8:30 am. Today in the morning, we will begin with the Troy Tour where you will visit the Trojan Horse, Sacrificial Altars, 3700-year-old City Walls, Houses of Troy I, 3000 B.C. – 2500 B.C., Bouleuterion (Senate Building), Odeon (Concert Hall), and the Remains of the various cities from Troy I through to Troy IX. At the end of the Troy Tour at around 11:30 am, you will be taken to Eceabat and will have free time in Eceabat until 1:00 pm. Lunch will be at a local restaurant in Eceabat. After lunch, we will begin the Gallipoli Tour. You will visit Brighton Beach; the intended landing place, Beach Cemetery on the southern tip of Anzac Cove; the landing place of the first wave of Australian and New Zealand troops and home to up to 30,000 troops during the campaign, Ariburnu Cemetery, Anzac Commemoration Site, Lone Pine Australian Memorial; site of the successful attack and capture of Turkish trenches by the Australians during the August offensive, Johnston’s Jolly where you will visit the original Allied and Turkish trenches and tunnels, 57th Regiment Turkish Memorial, The Nek, and the Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial. At the end of the Gallipoli Tour at around 6:00 pm, you will depart for Istanbul with arrival into Istanbul around 11:00 pm. You will be dropped back at your Istanbul hotel and this will be the end of our service.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (on the European side of Istanbul only).
- Domestic flight tickets from Istanbul to Kayseri and from Kayseri to Çanakkale only.
- Bus ticket from Çanakkale to Istanbul.
- 1 night in Cappadocia at a Cave hotel including breakfast.
- 1 night in Canakkale at a 3-star hotel including breakfast.
- English-speaking guide during the tours.
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch).
- Sightseeing and admissions fees as per itinerary.
- Local taxes and service charges.
- Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Ride.
- Any optional tours.
- Tips to staff, items of a personal nature.
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast).
- Travel insurance.
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour.
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour.
- Vegetarian lunch option available upon request
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities
- You can book up to 2 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before the start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.