Day 1: Arrival in Istanbul
Upon your arrival in Istanbul, you will be met with our company representative in the arrivals area of the airport who will be holding a signboard with your name on it. After meet and greet, you will then be transferred from the airport to your hotel in Istanbul. Rest of the day will be at leisure.
- Overnight in Istanbul
Day 2: Full Day Istanbul Highlights Tour
After breakfast at approximately 8:30 am you will be picked up from your hotel to begin the full day tour. During the tour you will visit: Hagia Sophia Museum, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar and Topkapi Palace. Lunch will be at a local restaurant. After the tour, you will be transferred to back to your hotel.
- Overnight in Istanbul
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
Day 3: Istanbul – End of the tour
After breakfast check out from hotel (before 12:00), transfer to Istanbul International Airport as per your international flight details. End of tour and services.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
• Arrival, departure airport transfers and ground transportation
• 2 nights in Istanbul at Special Class or 4-star Hotels including breakfast
• English-speaking tour guide during the tours
• Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch)
• Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
• Local taxes and service charges
• International flight tickets
• Entry visa
• Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
• Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stop included in the tour
• Please advise your arrival details at time of booking
• Please note that the Blue Mosque is not open for visitation on Fridays as it is closed for religious prayer services. You will only be able to visit the outside of Blue Mosque area on tours operated on Fridays. No visitation will be allowed inside the Blue Mosque for tourists on Fridays
• St. Sophia is closed on Monday, this will be replaced with the Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarnici)
• Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday, it will be replaced with the Beylerbeyi Palace
• Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday
• During religious holidays, the spice market and Grand Bazaar are closed
WHEN TO BOOK?
• Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
• You can book up to 2 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.