Day 1: Arrive and Overnight in Istanbul
Arrive at any time. Upon your arrival in Istanbul, you will be met with our company representative in the arrivals area of the airport who will be holding a signboard with your name on it. After meet and greet, you will then be transferred from the airport to your hotel in Istanbul. After hotel check-in, the rest of the day is at leisure on your own.
- Overnight in Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul Byzantine & Ottoman Relics Tour
After breakfast at approximately 8:30 am, you will be picked up from your hotel to begin the full-day tour. Today on the tour you will visit Hagia Sophia Museum, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar, and Topkapi Palace. Lunch will be at a local restaurant. After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel. (Note that Topkapı Palace is closed Tuesday, and Hagia Sophia is closed Monday).
- Overnight in Istanbul
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
Day 3: Departure from Istanbul – End of Tour Service
After breakfast, you will check-out from your hotel in Istanbul (hotel check-out is before 11:00 am) and will then be transferred to the Istanbul International airport according to your flight details. This will be the end of our tour and services.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Arrival, departure airport transfers and ground transportation
- 2 nights in Istanbul at Special Class or 4-star Hotels including breakfast
- English-speaking tour guide during the tours
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch)
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- International flight tickets
- Turkey Entry Visa
- Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Travel Insurance
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
- The regular group tour has shopping stop included in the tour
- Please advise your arrival details at the time of booking
- Please note that the Blue Mosque is not open for visitation on Fridays as it is closed for religious prayer services. You will only be able to visit the outside of the Blue Mosque area on tours operated on Fridays. No visitation will be allowed inside the Blue Mosque for tourists on Fridays
- St. Sophia is closed on Monday, this will be replaced with the Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarnici)
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday, it will be replaced with the Beylerbeyi Palace
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday
- During religious holidays, the spice market and Grand Bazaar are closed
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- You can book up to 2 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.