Day 1: Flight to Denizli, Full Day Pamukkale Tour
Your 3-Days Tour of Pamukkale, Ephesus and Cappadocia will begin with an early morning flight (between 6:00 – 7:00 am as per your e-ticket) from Istanbul to Denizli airport. Upon arrival at the Denizli airport, you will be picked up at the airport and transferred to Pamukkale where you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your tour with a professional guide to begin your full day tour of Pamukkale.
Around 10:00 you will visit the first destination of Karahayit to see the Red Spring Waters. After Karahayit we will drive to Pamukkale and begin the visit to the ancient city of Hierapolis around 10:30. The highlights of Hierapolis are Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinious Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Theater and Antique Pool. You will also be able to take some photos from the nicest corners of Pamukkale. Around 12:30 you will be given some free time for approximately 60 minutes to explore the natural beauties of Pamukkale. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale Antique Pools (at own expense) during this free time. At 13:30 you will meet the guide and will get a chance to walk in the middle of the Pamukkale travertines from top to down without shoes and socks. At 14:30 you will be taken for lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch at approximately 15:30 you will visit an Onyx Factory for approximately 30 minutes. At the end of the tour around approximately 16:00, you will be transferred to your hotel at around 19:00.
- Overnight in Kusadasi
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
Day 2: Full Day Ephesus Tour, Flight to Kayseri/Nevsehir
After breakfast at the hotel around 08:30 you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full day tour of Ephesus. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. You will first visit the Temple of Artemis which was once one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. Next, you will visit the world famous ancient Greco- Roman City of Ephesus, the most well-preserved example in the world. After visiting this impressive site, you will have a break for lunch. After lunch, you will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where it is believed she spent her last days. This is a holy place for both Christians and Muslims. Afterwards, you will visit the Isabey Mosque. Next, you will be taken to the Sirince Village; which is an old Greek village and is well-know for its quaint beauty and wine tasting and production. Here you will have one hour free to explore on your own without a guide the different foods and wines of the area and visit various small traditional village shops. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to Izmir airport for your late evening flight to Kayseri or Nevsehir through Istanbul. Upon your arrival at the Kayseri or Nevsehir airport, a representative will be present holding your name sign to pick you up and transfer you to your hotel.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
Day 3: Full Day Cappadocia Tour, Flight to Istanbul
You may add an optional Hot Air Balloon Ride over picturesque Cappadocia to your tour at an extra cost of USD 219.00. With an early morning pick up around 5:00 am from your hotel you can join an early morning Hot Air Balloon ride for approximately 60 minutes. If interested, please request at the time of booking your tour with us and we can make all necessary arrangements on your behalf!
Please note that unless you pay for the balloon ride you will not have access to the hot air balloon area which means that only if you have paid to join the hot air balloon ride you will be picked up from your hotel in the morning to go to the hot air balloon ride by the hot air balloon company. If not paid to join the hot air balloon ride, there will be no access to the area or shuttle service to take you to the hot air balloon area to take photos.
Around 09:30 am you will be picked up from your hotel to depart for the full day private guided tour. In case a hot air balloon ride is not selected, you can enjoy breakfast and check-out of your Cappadocia hotel in time for private tour pick up at 9:30 am.
On the private tour you will be able to visit as below:
Devrent Valley: Devrent is situated on the northern slopes of Aktepe, 1km from Pasabaglari (Monks’ Valley) and 5 km from Avanos. The ruins at Devrent are spread over three valleys, which also house several pointed fairy chimneys with large stems.
Avanos: A center of terra cotta work of art since 3000 BC, it is a town where you will be invited to visit a traditional pottery workshop, which is possibly set deep into the hillsides. The clay, which comes from the Red River passing through the town, gives life both to the land and to the local economy.
Break for lunch at a traditional Turkish restaurant.
After lunch, continue your tour to:
Goreme Open Air Museum: Goreme was an important Christian centre in the early years of the Middle Ages, was a bishopric administered by Mokissos near Aksaray in the 11th and 13th centuries. Despite the vast numer of monasteries, churches and chapels in the vicinity of Goreme, there are not many inscriptions bearing dates. For this reason, these religious buildings are mainly dated according to the iconography or architectural features.
Uchisar: Uchisar is a troglodyte town situated right in the middle of Cappadocia. It is named after the enormous piece of rock in the center of the town, which was once used as a castle. This extraordinary rock is the highest peak of the area with the view of whole Cappadocia and Erciyes (Argeus) Mountain.
Kaymakli: Kaymakli underground city is one of the largest and deepest of the 40 others in Cappadocia. It has eight floors, although not all are open to the public.
At end of the tour, you will be transferred to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport for your late evening return flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival you will be picked up from the airport and transferred to your hotel in Istanbul. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
• Pick up and drop off to your hotel (on the European side of Istanbul only) & Istanbul cruise port
• Domestic flight tickets as per the itinerary
• 1 night in Kusadasi at a 4-star hotel including breakfast
• 1 night in Cappadocia at a cave hotel including breakfast
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
• Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: (B) breakfast, (L) lunch
• Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
• Local taxes and service charges
• Hot Air Balloon Ride
• Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
• Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
• The hot air balloon ride operates in optimum weather conditions. The decision for the flight to take off on any given day is decided by the local government at the last minute depending on weather conditions to ensure passenger safety. If your paid and scheduled hot air balloon ride gets cancelled by the tour company at the last minute for weather conditions, we will provide you with a refund of USD 219.00 for the hot air balloon ride if you have it booked with us.
• You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This entrance fees to the pools is not covered as part of your tour. as Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.
• The normal arrival time in Istanbul is between 8:00 – 9:00 pm. If you are planning on reserving your plane back home that same day, we recommend you book a plane ticket from 11:30 pm onwards, to avoid missing your flight.
WHEN TO BOOK?
• Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
• You can book up to 2 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.