Day 1: Full Day Gallipoli Tour with overnight in Canakkale or Eceabat
Early morning pick up from your hotel in Istanbul and departure for Gallipoli. It will take around 4.5 hours to get to the Gallipoli War Fields. There will be one stop enroute for a short break for personal needs. Once you arrive in Ecebat, lunch will be provided. After lunch around 1:00 pm you will begin the fully guided tour of Gallipoli with visits to the Brighton Beach, Beach Cemetery, ANZAC Cove, Ariburnu Cemetery, ANZAC Commemorative Site, Respect to Mehmetcik Statue, Lone Pine Australian, Memorial, Johnston’s Jolly (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels), Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cemetery, The Nek and the Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial. After tour transfer to Canakkale or Eceabat for check in to your hotel.
- Overnight in Canakkale or Eceabat
- Included Meal(s): Lunch
Day 2: Half Day Morning Troy Tour with overnight in Kusadasi
After breakfast check out of the hotel in Canakkale. Around 8:30 am you will be picked up from your hotel to begin the morning tour of Troy. You will visit the ancient city of Troy famous for the legendary Trojan horse from the times of Beautiful Helen, Queen of Sparta, and Paris, the Trojan Prince. After your morning Troy tour, you will be driven back to Canakkale where you will board a public bus to Selcuk/Kusadasi approximately 12:30 pm. You will arrive in Kusadasi around 7:00 pm and there will be 2 breaks enroute for personal needs. After arrival at the Kusadasi or Selcuk bus station you will be picked up and transferred to your hotel in Kusadasi for check in. Your dinner tonight will be at the hotel.
- Overnight in Kusadasi
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast
Day 3: Full Day Ephesus Tour, End of Services
Breakfast & check out the hotel in Kusadasi, around 08:30 am you will be picked up from your hotel for Ephesus and House of Virgin Mary. You will first visit the Temple of Artemis which was once one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. Next you will visit the world famous ancient Greco- Roman City of Ephesus, the most well preserved example in the world. After visiting this impressive site, you will have a break for lunch. After lunch you will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where it is believed she spent her last days. This is a holy place for both Christians and Muslims. Afterwards you will visit the Isabey Mosque. At the end of the tour you will be transferred to the Izmir airport or to your hotel depending on your schedule. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
• All transfers mentioned in the itinerary
• 1 night in Canakkale or Eceabat at a 3-star hotel including breakfast
• 1 night in Kusadasi at a 4-star hotel including breakfast
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
• Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch)
• Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
• Local taxes and service charges
• Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
• Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour