3 Days Turkey Package Tour covering Istanbul and Cappadocia
Maximize your limited time in Turkey on a three-day sightseeing tour of Istanbul and Cappadocia. With domestic flight tickets, two nights of accommodation, and all ground transportation arranged, you’re free to forget the stress and focus your holiday.
Select total number of rooms required and travel date below for pricing:
Day 1: Arrival in Istanbul
Arrive any day in Istanbul. On arrival, look for a driver holding a sign with your name. You will be transferred to your accommodation and the rest of the day is at leisure.
- Overnight in Istanbul
Day 2: Full Day Istanbul Byzantine & Bosphorus Cruise Tour - Fly to Kayseri/Nevsehir from Istanbul
After breakfast check out from your hotel in Istanbul. Around 8:30 am you will be picked up from your hotel to begin the full day shared group tour. You will first join the half-day morning Istanbul Classic tour and visit the Hagia Sophia Museum, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, and the Grand Bazaar. After lunch at a local restaurant, you will then join the half-day afternoon Bosphorus Cruise. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel to pick your luggage than we will drop off you to Istanbul domestic airport for your flight to Kayseri or Nevşehir. Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
Day 3: Full Day Cappadocia Tour - Fly to Istanbul
After breakfast at approximately 9:30 am, you will be picked up from your hotel to begin the full-day Cappadocia tour. On the tour today, you will visit the Devrent Valley, Avanos Village, Goreme Open-Air Museum, Uchisar Castle and Kaymakli Underground City or Ozkonak Underground City. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport for your late evening return flight between 7:00 – 10:00 pm (flight duration is approximately 1 hour 30 minutes) to Istanbul. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
- Please note that your return flight from Kayseri / Nevsehir to Istanbul will arrive at either the New Airport in Istanbul or at the Sabiha Gökçen Airport depending on the availability of flights on the ticket purchase date.
- Upon arrival at Istanbul airport, you will have to arrange your own pick-up service from Istanbul airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us. Our service ends upon your flight arrival at Istanbul Airport.
- If you have a preference to return to a specific airport in Istanbul i.e. Sabiha Gokcen or Istanbul New Airport, you must request your choice of the airport in Istanbul by email prior to your tour booking. Any changes requested once your booking is confirmed will incur an additional cost.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- All transfers mentioned in the itinerary
- Domestic flight tickets from (Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir and Kayseri or Nevsehir to Istanbul)
- 1 night(s) in Istanbul at a 4-star or special-class hotel including breakfast
- 1 night(s) in Cappadocia at a cave hotel including breakfast
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch)
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- Drop off transportation service from Istanbul New Airport OR Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Istanbul Hotel upon returning to Istanbul
- International airfares into and out of Istanbul
- Visa to enter Turkey
- Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Any optional tours
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Travel Insurance
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- The normal arrival time in Istanbul is between 8:00 – 10:00 pm. If you are planning on reserving your plane back home that same day, we recommend you book a plane ticket from 1:30 am onwards, to avoid missing your flight.
- Vegetarian lunch option available upon request.
- Please note that the Blue Mosque is not open for visitation on Fridays as it is closed for religious prayer services. You will only be able to visit the outside of the Blue Mosque area on tours operated on Fridays. No visitation will be allowed inside the Blue Mosque for tourists on Fridays.
- Hagia Sophia Museum is closed on Monday, this will be replaced with the Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarnici)
- The hot air balloon ride operates in optimum weather conditions. The decision for the flight to take off on any given day is decided by the local government at the last minute depending on weather conditions to ensure passenger safety. If your paid and scheduled hot air balloon ride gets cancelled by the tour company at the last minute for weather conditions, we will provide you with a refund of USD 290.00 for the hot air balloon ride if you have it booked with us.
Accommodation in below Hotels (or similar hotels depending on vacancy at the time of booking):
In Istanbul: Muyan Suites OR Aya Sultan Hotel OR Askoc Hotel
In Cappadocia: Dedeli Konak Cave Hotel OR Holiday Cave Hotel OR Heaven Cave House
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.