Obtain your tour price in USD by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
4 Days Cappadocia, Pamukkale and Antalya Tour
Journey with us on an immersive 4-day Turkey tour package from Istanbul designed to take you into the heart of Turkey’s most sought-after travel destinations. Experience the ethereal landscapes of Cappadocia, the dazzling white terraces of Pamukkale, and the stunning Mediterranean coastline of Antalya. Each location represents a unique facet of Turkey’s allure, ensuring an experience unlike any other.
Day 1: Fly to Kayseri/Nevsehir from Istanbul – North Cappadocia Tour
You’ll be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul around 4:00 am and will be transferred to the domestic airport for your flight from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir between 6:00 – 7:30 am. Upon arrival at Kayseri or Nevsehir airport, you will be picked up and transferred to Cappadocia. In Cappadocia, you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your full-day tour of North Cappadocia. Your tour will start with a visit to the Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy chimneys. Next, you will visit the Pasabag Valley (Monks Valley) to see the mushroom-shaped pinnacles. After this visit, you will drive to the city of Avanos. After lunch, you will visit the Zelve Open Air Museum in Cappadocia. The museum features a series of carved caves and ancient churches, providing a glimpse into the region’s monastic history. Finally towards the end of the day tour before returning to your hotel, you will be able to visit the natural castles of Uchisar. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia for check-in.
Optionally, attend a traditional Turkish Night show with dinner.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- Included Meal(s): Lunch
- Accommodation: Heaven Cave House OR Dedeli Konak Cave Hotel OR Holiday Cave Hotel or similar (Standard quality)
Day 2: South Cappadocia Tour – Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
For an additional option, you can book an early morning hot air balloon ride and enjoy breathtaking aerial views of the valleys. Please be aware that this activity comes at an extra cost.
After breakfast at the hotel around 9:30 am, you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full-day tour of South Cappadocia. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. Your tour will begin with a visit to the Red Valley where you will be able to explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike approximately 5 km through the Rose Valley (Gulludere Vadisi). Next, you will visit Cavusin Village which is famous for its houses and churches of Christian Clergymen. We will take a break for lunch around noon. After lunch, you will drive to the Pigeon Valley (Guvercinlik Vadisi). In the afternoon you will visit the Kaymakli Underground City or Ozkonak Underground City where early Christians lived. This will be the end of your full-day tour. After the tour, you will travel overnight to Pamukkale in a non-smoking, fully air-conditioned local bus departing the bus station at approximately 9:00 pm. The total duration of travel will be 10 hours. There will be three breaks on the way to Pamukkale for your personal needs.
- Overnight Bus to Pamukkale
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
- Accommodation: No accommodation is included on this day
Day 3: Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour – Bus to Antalya
Upon your arrival at the Pamukkale / Denizli main bus station between 05:30 – 06:00, you will be taken to a 2-star hotel in Pamukkale to freshen up and have breakfast before the start of the full-day Pamukkale tour. There will be no stay in the hotel room. After freshening up and breakfast, you will meet the rest of the group in the hotel lobby to join the tour. Around 09:30 am you will be picked up from the hotel to begin your guided tour of the Pamukkale and Hierapolis area with a professional licensed tour guide. Around 10:00 am you will visit the first destination of Karahayit to see the Red Spring Waters. After Karahayit we will drive to Pamukkale and begin the visit to the ancient city of Hierapolis around 10:30 am. The highlights of Hierapolis are Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinious Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Theater, Cleopatra Antique Pools. You will also be able to take some photos from the nicest corners of Pamukkale. Around 12:30 pm you will be given some free time for approximately 60 minutes to explore the natural beauties of Pamukkale. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale antique pools (at your own expense) during this free time. At 1:30 pm you will meet the guide and will visit the Pamukkale Travertines, also known as Cotton Castle in Turkish, where mineral-rich thermal waters flow down white travertine terraces. You will get a chance to enjoy the beauty of the Cotton Castles and to walk in the middle of the Pamukkale travertines, from top to down without shoes and socks. At 2:30 pm you will be taken for lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch at approximately 3:30 pm, you will visit an Onyx Factory for approximately 30 minutes.
At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to Denizli main bus station. From here you will board the intercity day coach to Antalya (duration 5 hours). Met on arrival & Transfer to your hotel.
- Overnight in Antalya
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
- Accommodation: 1207 Boutique Hotel OR Kosa Boutique Hotel OR Alp Pasa Boutique Hotel or similar (Standard quality)
Day 4: Full Day Tour to Perge, Aspendos, Side & Waterfall – Fly back to Istanbul
Breakfast at the hotel. You will be picked up from your hotel around 8.00 am. First place you will visit is Perge, which was originally settled by the Hittites around 1500 BC and was one of the largest ancient cities in the Pamphylia region. Then you will depart for the Aspendos Ancient Theatre. This incredibly well preserved ancient theatre was built in the 2nd century A.D., it has a capacity of 15,000 people and it is still being used for festivals and music concerts.
We will have a lunch break at a restaurant on a nearby river then depart for Side (pronounced Seeday). Side is one of the best classical ancient cities in Turkey, it was a port city that served the largest slave market in this region. During Roman times much construction took place in Side including a large theatre, Roman Baths and the Temple of Apollo.
Guests will have 1 hour of free time here to enjoy the sea and the city. You will stop at the Manavgat Waterfall on the way back.
At around 4:00 pm, your tour will end and you will be transferred to Antalya airport for your late evening return flight to around 8:00 – 10:00 pm depending on the availability of flights (1-hour flight duration) to Istanbul. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
- Accommodation: No accommodation is included on this day.
- Please note that your return flight from Antalya to Istanbul will arrive at either the New Airport in Istanbul or at the Sabiha Gökçen Airport depending on the availability of flights on the ticket purchase date.
- If you have a preference to return to a specific airport in Istanbul i.e. Sabiha Gokcen or Istanbul New Airport, you must request your choice of the airport in Istanbul by email prior to your tour booking. Any changes requested once your booking is confirmed will incur an additional cost.
- Upon arrival at Istanbul airport, you will have to arrange your own pick-up service from Istanbul airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us. Our service ends upon your flight arrival at Istanbul Airport.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up from Istanbul hotel and transfer to Istanbul Airport (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- Domestic flight tickets – (Istanbul to Kayseri and Antalya to Istanbul)
- Overnight intercity coach ticket (Cappadocia to Pamukkale)
- Intercity day coach ticket (Pamukkale to Antalya)
- 1 night in Cappadocia at Cave Hotel including breakfast
- 1 night in Antalya at Special-Class or Boutique Hotels including breakfast
- English-speaking guide during the tours
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch)
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- Drop off transportation service from Istanbul New Airport OR Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Istanbul Hotel upon returning to Istanbul
- Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Optional tours mentioned in the program, they will be provided at an additional cost.
- Services not mentioned in the program.
- Drinks with meals.
- Travel insurance (recommended).
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour.
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour.
- Vegetarian lunch option available upon request.
- For 1 traveler: 1 Single Room Accommodation
- For 2 travelers: 1 Double/Twin Room Accommodation
- For 3 travelers: 1 Triple Room Accommodation
- For 4 travelers: 2 Double/Twin Rooms Accommodation
- For 5 travelers: 1 Double/Twin Room and 1 Triple Room Accommodation
- The normal arrival time in Istanbul is between 8:00 – 10:00 pm. If you are planning on reserving your plane back home that same day, we recommend you book a plane ticket from 1:30 am onwards, to avoid missing your flight.
Accommodation in below Hotels (or similar hotels depending on vacancy at the time of booking):
In Cappadocia: Holiday Cave Hotel OR Heaven Cave House OR Dedeli Konak Cave Hotel
In Antalya: Alp Pasa Boutique Hotel OR Aspen Hotel
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including the cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.
Optional add-ons at extra charge:
Inquire About this Trip
Please fill out the information below and we will be in touch shortly with your personalized quote.