4 Days Cappadocia, Pamukkale and Antalya Tour
Enjoy the 4 days Cappadocia Pamukkale and Antalya tour package and will take you to explore the 3 Most Popular Travel Destinations in Turkey – Cappadocia, Pamukkale and Antalya. Each destination is the best of its kind.
Select total number of rooms required and travel date below for pricing
4 Days Turkey Tour to Cappadocia, Pamukkale and Antalya
Day 1: Fly to Kayseri/Nevsehir from Istanbul - North Cappadocia Tour
You will be picked up from your hotel for your transfer to the airport to catch your early morning flight to Kayseri or Nevsehir. Upon arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to Cappadocia where you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your full-day North Cappadocia Tour.
Your tour will start with a visit to the Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy chimneys. Next you will visit the Pasabag Monk’s Valley to see the mushroom-shaped pinnacles. After this visit, you will drive to the city of Avanos. After lunch, you will visit the beautiful open-air museum of Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Finally towards the end of the day tour before returning to your hotel, you will be able to visit the natural castles of Uchisar. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia for check-in.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- Included meals: Lunch
Day 2: South Cappadocia Tour - Overnight Bus to Pamukkale
After breakfast at the hotel around 9:30 am, you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full-day tour of South Cappadocia. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. Your tour will begin with a visit to the Red Valley where you will be able to explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike approximately 5 km through the Güllüdere (Rose) Valley. Next you will visit Çavusin village which is famous for its houses and churches of the Christian Clergymen. We will take a break for lunch around noon. After lunch you will drive to the Pigeon Valley. In the afternoon you will visit the Kaymakli underground city where early Christians lived. This will be the end of your full-day tour. After the tour, you will travel overnight to Pamukkale in a non-smoking, fully air-conditioned local bus departing the bus station at approximately 9:00 pm. The total duration of travel will be 10 hours. There will be three breaks on the way to Pamukkale for your personal needs.
- Overnight Bus to Pamukkale
- Included meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 3: Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour - Bus to Antalya
Upon your arrival at the Pamukkale / Denizli main bus station between 5:30 - 6:00 am, you will be picked up and transferred to your hotel to freshen up. You will have time to have breakfast and a short rest. Around 9:30 am you will be picked up from the hotel to begin your guided tour of the Pamukkale and Hierapolis area with a profession licensed tour guide. Around 10:00 am you will visit the first destination of Karahayit to see the Red Spring Waters. After Karahayit we will drive to Pamukkale and begin the visit to the ancient city of Hierapolis around 10:30 am. The highlights of Hierapolis are Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinious Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Theater, and Antique Pool. You will also be able to take some photos from the nicest corners of Pamukkale. Around 12:30 pm, you will be given some free time for approximately 60 minutes to explore the natural beauties of Pamukkale. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale Antique Pools (at own expense) during this free time. At 1:30 pm you will meet the guide and will get a chance to walk in the middle of the Pamukkale travertines from top to down without shoes and socks. At 2:30 pm you will be taken for lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch at approximately 3:30 pm, you will visit an Onyx Factory for approximately 30 minutes. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to Denizli main bus station. From here you will board the intercity day coach to Antalya (duration 4 hours). Met on arrival & Transfer to your hotel.
- Overnight in Antalya
- Included meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Day 4: Perge, Aspendos and Kursunlu Waterfalls Tour - Fly back to Istanbul
In the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel to travel to Perge, an important city of ancient Pamphylia. St. Paul visited Perge on his first missionary journey. In Perge, the theatre stage has finely carved marble reliefs while other carvings from around the city are displayed in the stadium. You will then travel on to Aspendos, which bears one of the best-preserved Roman theatres in Asia Minor. After lunch, you will visit Manavgat Waterfalls and then continue to Side which is one of the best-known classical sites in Turkey. Once an ancient harbor, Side today is a pretty resort town with its ancient ruins, two sandy beaches & many souvenir shops. The magnificent theatre of the ancient city, built on colonnaded arches, is the largest in the whole area. At around 4:00 pm, your tour will end and you will be transferred to Antalya airport for your late evening return flight around 8:00 – 10:00 pm depending on availability of flights (1-hour flight duration) to Istanbul. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included meals: Breakfast and Lunch
- Please note that your return flight from Antalya to Istanbul will arrive at either the New Airport in Istanbul or at the Sabiha Gökçen Airport depending on the availability of flights on the ticket purchase date.
- If you have a preference to return to a specific airport in Istanbul i.e. Sabiha Gokcen or Istanbul New Airport, you must request your choice of the airport in Istanbul by email prior to your tour booking. Any changes requested once your booking is confirmed will incur an additional cost.
- Upon arrival at Istanbul airport, you will have to arrange your own pick-up service from Istanbul airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us. Our service ends upon your flight arrival at Istanbul Airport.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up from Istanbul hotel and transfer to Istanbul Airport (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- Domestic flight tickets – (Istanbul to Kayseri and Antalya to Istanbul)
- Overnight intercity coach ticket (Cappadocia to Pamukkale)
- Intercity day coach ticket (Pamukkale to Antalya)
- 1 night in Cappadocia at Cave hotel including breakfast
- 1 night in Antalya at 4 Star or Boutique Hotels including breakfast
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch)
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- Drop off transportation service from Istanbul New Airport OR Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Istanbul Hotel upon returning to Istanbul
- Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Any optional tours
- Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Travel insurance
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
- The hot air balloon ride operates in optimum weather conditions. The decision for the flight to take off on any given day is decided by the local government at the last minute depending on weather conditions to ensure passenger safety. If your paid and scheduled hot air balloon ride gets cancelled by the tour company at the last minute for weather conditions, we will provide you with a refund of USD 290.00 for the hot air balloon ride if you have it booked with us.
Accommodation in below Hotels (or similar hotels depending on vacancy at the time of booking):
In Cappadocia: Holiday Cave Hotel OR Heaven Cave House OR Dedeli Konak Cave Hotel
In Antalya: Alp Pasa Boutique Hotel OR Aspen Hotel
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including the cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.