Obtain your tour price by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
4 Days Gallipoli, Troy, Pamukkale and Ephesus Tour from Istanbul
$510.00 per person
Travel along the breathtaking coastline of Turkey’s Aegean region, full of ancient Greek cities, on this tour from Istanbul. With your local guide, visit the battlefields of Gallipoli, explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed city of Troy, and tour ancient ruins in Ephesus. Enjoy a relaxing soak in the hot springs of Hierapolis, admire the white limestone terraces of Pamukkale.
Day 1: Full Day Gallipoli Tour with overnight in Canakkale
Early morning pick up from your hotel in Istanbul and departure for Gallipoli. It will take around 4.5 hours to get to the Gallipoli War Fields. There will be one-stop en-route for a short break for personal needs. Once you arrive in Ecebat, lunch will be provided. After lunch around 1:00 pm you will begin the fully guided tour of Gallipoli with visits to the Brighton Beach, Beach Cemetery, ANZAC Cove, Ariburnu Cemetery, ANZAC Commemorative Site, Respect to Mehmetcik Statue, Lone Pine Australian, Memorial, Johnston’s Jolly (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels), Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cemetery, The Nek and the Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial. After tour transfer to Canakkale for check in to your hotel.
- Overnight in Canakkale
- Included Meal(s): Lunch
Day 2: Half Day Morning Troy Tour with overnight in Kusadasi
After breakfast check out of the hotel in Canakkale. Around 8:30 am you will be picked up from your hotel to begin the morning tour of Troy. You will visit the ancient city of Troy famous for the legendary Trojan horse from the times of Beautiful Helen, Queen of Sparta, and Paris, the Trojan Prince. After your morning Troy tour, you will be driven back to Canakkale where you will board a public bus to Selcuk/Kusadasi at approximately 12:30 pm. You will arrive in Kusadasi at around 7:00 pm and there will be 2 breaks enroute for personal needs. After arrival at the Kusadasi or Selcuk bus station, you will be picked up and transferred to your hotel in Kusadasi for check-in.
- Overnight in Kusadasi
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast
Day 3: Full Day Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour with overnight in Kusadasi
After breakfast around 08:00 am you will be picked up from your Kusadasi hotel and taken to the meeting point in Selcuk where the full group will first meet. You will then begin the Pamukkale tour with a drive from Selcuk starting at 8:30 am to Pamukkale which will be around 3 hours. En route to Pamukkale after 1.5 hours, there will be a 10 minutes stop for a restroom break. Upon arrival around 11:45 am the group will be first taken to have lunch and after lunch at around 1:00 pm you will begin your guided tour of the Pamukkale and Hierapolis area with a professional licensed tour guide. In Pamukkale, you will see the Cotton Cliffs, one of the natural wonders of the world formed by deposits of calcareous salts. Also you will visit the ancient ruins of the City of Hierapolis with its basilica, theatre and Roman Baths. At the end of the guided tour, you will have some free time to explore the area on your own. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale antique pools (at your own expense) during this free time. The tour guide will inform you about the exact meeting point and time. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to your hotel at around 7:00 pm.
- Overnight in Kusadasi
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
Day 4: Full Day Ephesus Tour —Flight to Istanbul
After breakfast at the hotel around 08:30 am you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full-day tour of Ephesus. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. You will first visit the Temple of Artemis which was once one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world. Next, you will visit the world-famous ancient Greco- Roman City of Ephesus, the most well-preserved example in the world. After visiting this impressive site, you will have a break for lunch. After lunch, you will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where it is believed she spent her last days. This is a holy place for both Christians and Muslims. Afterwards, you will visit the Isabey Mosque. Next, you will be taken to the Sirince Village; which is an old Greek village and is well-know for its quaint beauty and wine tasting and production. Here you will have one hour free to explore on your own without a guide the different foods and wines of the area and visit various small traditional village shops. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to Izmir airport for your late evening return flight around 7:00 – 10:00 pm (1 hour 20 minutes flight duration) to Istanbul. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
- Please note that your return flight from Izmir to Istanbul will arrive at either the New Airport in Istanbul or at the Sabiha Gökçen Airport depending on the availability of flights on the ticket purchase date.
- If you have a preference to return to a specific airport in Istanbul i.e. Sabiha Gokcen or Istanbul New Airport, you must request your choice of the airport in Istanbul by email prior to your tour booking. Any changes requested once your booking is confirmed will incur an additional cost.
- Upon arrival at Istanbul airport, you will have to arrange your own pick-up service from Istanbul airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us. Our service ends upon your flight arrival at Istanbul Airport.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up from Istanbul hotel and transfer to Istanbul Airport (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- Domestic flight and bus ticket(s) as per the itinerary
- 1 night in Canakkale at a 3-star hotel including breakfast
- 2 nights in Kusadasi at a 4-star hotel including breakfast and dinner
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: (B) breakfast, (L) lunch
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- Drop off transportation service from Istanbul New Airport OR Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Istanbul Hotel upon returning to Istanbul
- Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Travel insurance
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
- You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This entrance fee to the pools is not covered as part of your tour. Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. If you need to use the pools
Accommodation in below Hotels (or similar hotels depending on vacancy at the time of booking):
Canakkale: Anzac Hotel OR Grand Anzac Hotel OR Kervansaray Hotel
Kusadasi: Derici Hotel OR Efe Boutique Hotel OR Palm Hotel OR Marina Hotel
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.