4 Days Istanbul and Cappadocia Tour
There is nothing more magical than spending 3 nights/4 days Istanbul and Cappadocia itinerary in two of the most famous destinations in the world the cities of Istanbul and Cappadocia accompanied by an expert local tour guide to visit all the enchanting attractions of both cities like the Hagia Sophia Museum, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, Göreme Open-Air Museum, Uchisar Castle, Underground City and much more!
Select the total number of rooms required and travel date below for pricing
4 Days / 3 Nights Istanbul and Cappadocia Tour
Day 1 – Arrive in Istanbul
Arrive at any time. Upon your arrival in Istanbul, you will be met with our company representative in the arrivals area of the airport who will be holding a signboard with your name on it. After meet and greet, you will then be transferred from the airport to your hotel in Istanbul. Rest of the day will be at leisure.
- Overnight in Istanbul
Day 2 – Full Day Istanbul Old City Tour
After breakfast at approximately 8:30 am, you will be picked up from your hotel to begin the full-day tour. Today on the tour you will visit Hagia Sophia Museum, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome, Grand Bazaar, and Topkapi Palace. Lunch will be at a local restaurant. After the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel. (Note that Topkapı Palace is closed Tuesday, and Hagia Sophia is closed Monday).
- Overnight in Istanbul
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
Day 3 – Fly to Kayseri/Nevsehir from Istanbul, Full Day North Cappadocia Tour
You will be picked up from your hotel around 4:30 am and will be transferred to the domestic airport for your flight from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir between 6:00 – 7:30 am. Upon arrival at Kayseri or Nevsehir airport, you will be picked up and transferred to Cappadocia.
In Cappadocia, you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your full-day tour of North Cappadocia. On the tour today, you will visit the Devrent Valley, Pasabag Monk’s Valley, drive-through city of Avanos, open-air Museum of Goreme and Uchisar.
After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia for check-in.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- Included Meal(s): Lunch
Day 4 – Full Day South Cappadocia Tour, Fly to Istanbul
After breakfast at approximately 9:30 am, you will be picked up from your hotel to begin the full-day tour of South Cappadocia. On the tour today, you will visit the Red Valley, Cavusin Village, Pigeon Valley, and an Underground City.
At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport for your late evening return flight around 7:00 – 10:00 pm (1 hour 20 minutes flight duration) to Istanbul. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
- Please note that your return flight from Kayseri / Nevsehir to Istanbul will arrive at either the New Airport in Istanbul or at the Sabiha Gökçen Airport depending on the availability of flights on the ticket purchase date.
- Upon arrival at Istanbul airport, you will have to arrange your own pick-up service from Istanbul airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us. Our service ends upon your flight arrival at Istanbul Airport.
- If you have a preference to return to a specific airport in Istanbul i.e. Sabiha Gokcen or Istanbul New Airport, you must request your choice of the airport in Istanbul by email prior to your tour booking. Any changes requested once your booking is confirmed will incur an additional cost.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- All transfers mentioned in the itinerary
- Domestic flight tickets as per the itinerary
- Tours and activities as indicated in the itinerary
- 2 nights in Istanbul at Special Class or 4-star Hotels including breakfast
- 1 night in Cappadocia at a cave hotel including breakfast
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary as specified (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch)
- All entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- International airfare & airport taxes
- Visa to enter Turkey
- Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Any optional tours
- Accommodation on the last day
- Tips & Personal Items
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Travel insurance
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
- Please note that the Blue Mosque is not open for visitation on Fridays as it is closed for religious prayer services. You will only be able to visit the outside of the Blue Mosque area on tours operated on Fridays. No visitation will be allowed inside the Blue Mosque for tourists on Fridays.
- St. Sophia is closed on Monday, this will be replaced with the Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarnici)
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday, it will be replaced with the Beylerbeyi Palace
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday
- During religious holidays, the spice market and Grand Bazaar are closed
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- You can book up to 2 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before the start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.
Accommodation in below Hotels (or similar hotels depending on vacancy at the time of booking):
In Istanbul: Muyan Suites OR Aya Sultan Hotel OR Askoc Hotel
In Cappadocia: Holiday Cave Hotel OR Heaven Cave House OR Travel Inn Cave Hotel
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.