5-Day Cappadocia and Antalya Tour from Istanbul
This 5-day Cappadocia and Antalya tour from Istanbul covers the most famous historical cities in Turkey: You will visit the world-famous Göreme Open-Air Museum and Aspendos Theatre and more!
Select the total number of rooms required and travel date below for pricing:
5 Days Cappadocia and Antalya Tour from Istanbul by Plane
Day 1: Flight to Kayseri - Full Day North Cappadocia Tour
You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul around 4:15 am and will be transferred to the domestic airport for your flight from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir between 6:00 – 7:30 am. Upon arrival at Kayseri or Nevsehir airport, you will be picked up and transferred to Cappadocia. In Cappadocia, you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your full day tour of North Cappadocia.
Your tour will start with a visit to the Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy chimneys. Next, you will visit the Pasabag Monk’s Valley to see the mushroom-shaped pinnacles. After this visit, you will drive to the city of Avanos. After lunch, you will visit the beautiful open-air museum of Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Finally towards the end of the day tour before returning to your hotel, you will be able to visit the natural castles of Uchisar. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Cappadocia for check-in.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- Included Meal(s): Lunch
Day 2: Full Day South Cappadocia Tour
After breakfast at the hotel around 09:30 you will be picked up and met by your tour guide to begin your full day tour of South Cappadocia. Your tour guide will brief you on the day’s activities. Your tour will begin with a visit to the Red Valley where you will be able to explore the famous rock-cut churches and hike approximately 5 km through the Güllüdere (Rose) Valley. Next you will visit Çavusin village which is famous for its houses and churches of the Christian Clergymen. We will take a break for lunch around noon. After lunch, you will drive to the Pigeon Valley. In the afternoon you will visit the Kaymakli underground city where early Christians lived. This will be the end of your full day tour. This will be the end of your full day tour. After the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel at around 4:00 pm.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
Day 3: Flight to Antalya
After breakfast check out of the hotel in Cappadocia. You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to Kayseri airport to take your flight to Antalya through Istanbul. Upon arrival you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Antalya. Check into your hotel in Antalya and the rest of the day is free.
- Overnight in Antalya
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Dinner
Day 4: Full Day Perge, Aspendos, Kursunlu Waterfalls and Side Tour
After breakfast, you will be picked up from your hotel to join the full day Perge, Aspendos & Kursunlu Waterfalls Tour
First on the tour we will visit Perge, one of the largest ancient cities in the Pamphylia region.
Perge was the capital of Pamphylia. The Roman Baths, the Agora, Colonaded Street, Nympharium and the stadium are all on the visit. We depart for the Aspendos Ancient Theatre.
This incredibly well preserved ancient theatre was built in the 2nd century A.D., it has a capacity of 15,000 people and its still being used for festivals and music concerts.
We have a lunch break at a restaurant on a nearby river then we will depart for Side (pronounced Seeday). Side is one of the best classical ancient cities in Turkey, it was a port city that served the largest slave market in the region. During Roman times much construction took place in Side including a large theatre, Roman Baths and the Temple of Apollo.
Guests will have 1-hour free time here to enjoy the sea and the city. On the way back, time permitting, we will stop at the Kursunlu Waterfall then return to Antalya. You will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Overnight in Antalya
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Day 5: Flight to Istanbul - End of Services
After breakfast check out of the hotel in Antalya. You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to Antalya airport to take your flight to Istanbul. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast
- Please note that your return flight from Antalya to Istanbul will arrive at either the New Airport in Istanbul or at the Sabiha Gökçen Airport depending on the availability of flights on the ticket purchase date.
- If you have a preference to return to a specific airport in Istanbul i.e. Sabiha Gokcen or Istanbul New Airport, you must request your choice of the airport in Istanbul by email prior to your tour booking. Any changes requested once your booking is confirmed will incur an additional cost.
- Upon arrival at Istanbul airport, you will have to arrange your own pick-up service from Istanbul airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us. Our service ends upon your flight arrival at Istanbul Airport.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up from Istanbul Hotel and transfer to Istanbul Airport (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- Domestic flight tickets as per the itinerary
- 2 nights in Cappadocia at Cave hotel including breakfast
- 2 nights in Antalya at 4 Star or Boutique Hotels including breakfast
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- Drop off transportation service from Istanbul New Airport OR Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Istanbul Hotel upon returning to Istanbul
- Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
- Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
- Travel insurance
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
- The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
Accommodation in below Hotels (or similar hotels depending on the vacancy at the time of booking):
In Cappadocia: Holiday Cave Hotel OR Heaven Cave House OR Travel Inn Cave Hotel
In Antalya: Alp Pasa Boutique Hotel OR Aspen Hotel
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.