Obtain your tour price by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
5-Days Private Tour of Amman, Petra, Wadi Rum and Dead Sea
$985.00 per person
See some of the world’s most impressive sights on this private, 5-Days Private Tour of Amman, Petra, Wadi Rum, and Dead Sea, including four nights of accommodations with breakfast. Ride a 4×4 through the Wadi Rum desert valley, swim in the Dead Sea, and more!
5-Day Private Tour of Amman – Petra – Wadi Rum – Dead Sea
Tour Type: Private Tour, any part of the itinerary can be customized
Guide: English-speaking driver, experienced and knowledgeable
Vehicle: Air-conditioned car, spacious and comfortable
Accommodation: 4-star handpicked hotels & featured camps
Day 1: Arrival in Amman
Arrive any day in Amman. Once you arrive at the international airport in Amman, you will be met by our representative and transferred to your hotel in Amman. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight in Amman
- Included Meal(s): No meals are included on this day.
- Accommodation: Amman International Hotel OR Downtown Hotel Apartments OR Sulaf Luxury Hotel or similar (Standard quality)
Day 2: Private transfer to Petra, with Amman city tour
After having breakfast at the hotel, your English-speaking driver will see you at the hotel lobby and send you to visit the Roman Amphitheatre, one of the most notable landmarks in Jordan. It was built along a hillside in the 2nd century, large enough to seat about 6,000 spectators in one time, and is still used as a venue for the city’s cultural events. Then we will visit Amman Citadel located on the top of the city’s highest hill. It has a long history of being occupied by several great civilizations and therefore many featured remnants of different cultures were left. Particularly remarkable is its panoramic view of the entire city. Inside the fortress, you will also visit Jordan Archaeological Museum and Umayyad Palace, an 8th-century palatial complex with an imposing domed entrance chamber. When the Amman city tour is completed, we will drive 2 hours to Petra.
- Overnight in Petra
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast
- Accommodation: Petra Boutique Hotel OR Petra Guest House or similar (Standard quality)
Day 3: Petra visit and Wadi Rum tour (120 km)
Today we are going to tour around Petra, the ancient capital established by the mysterious Nabataean. It, described by a poet as “a rose-red city half as old as time”, is a city carved into the surrounding sandstone mountains, and so did the evidences of its history and ancient civilization. You will have a horse ride from the entrance gate to a 1.2-kilometer-long gorge called Siq. Then hike through the deep and narrow gorge to visit Al-Khazneh Temple, better known as The Treasure. It is one of the most extraordinary rock-cut architectures in Petra, which was hewn into a red-colored sandstone cliff, supported by tall columns, and engraved with intricate carvings. Other places within the city center such as Royal Tombs, the Monastery, and the Theatre are also worth exploring.
In the early afternoon, we will take a 1.5-hour drive to Wadi Rum, nicknamed The Valley of the Moon well-known for its spectacular alien-like landscape. The red sandstone mountains, strange rock formations, sea of rolling red dunes, and clear night sky make people feel like stepping on the moon. If weather permits, you may catch the chance to see its awe-inspiring sunset. At the end of our Wadi Rum tours, we will have dinner and overnight at the campsite inside the desert.
- Overnight in Wadi Rum
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Dinner
- Accommodation: Rum Stars Camp OR Sun City Camp or similar (Standard quality)
Day 4: Private transfer from Wadi Rum to Dead Sea
Today we will go for a 3-hour drive to Dead Sea, the last stop of our Wadi Rum tour packages. After the hotel check-in, you could enjoy exploring the place without company. Dead Sea, more precisely, a hypersaline lake, located 430 meters (1,410 feet) below sea level, holds its reputation as the lowest place on the surface of the earth. Though without fish and aquatic plants living in it, its high salinity environment offers a magical body buoyancy experience and its mud rich in minerals is very good for skin massage.
- Overnight in Dead Sea
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast
- Accommodation: Holiday Inn Hotel OR Hilton Dead Sea Resort & Spa or similar (Standard quality)
Day 5: Drive to Amman Airport for departure
Free time in the morning to enjoy the resort and the beach area. You will check out from your hotel in Dead Sea (hotel check-out is before 12:00 noon) and will then be transferred to the Amman Airport according to your flight details. This will be the end of our tour and services.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Arrival, departure airport transfers and ground transportation.
- Transport by private leisure air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver.
- English-speaking guide in Petra (2 hrs).
- Wadi Rum desert tour in a 4×4 vehicle for 3 hours.
- 1-night accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Amman including breakfast.
- 1-night accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Petra including breakfast.
- 1-night accommodation in a Desert Camp in Wadi Rum including breakfast and dinner.
- 1-night accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Dead Sea including breakfast.
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, D=dinner).
- Entrance fees are mentioned in the itinerary.
- Local taxes and service charges.
NOT INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- International Airfare.
- Entry visas to Jordan.
- Optional tours mentioned in the program, they will be provided at an additional cost.
- Tips for your tour guide and driver
- Escorting tour guide.
- Meals (Lunches) not specified in the program.
- Services not mentioned in the program.
- Travel insurance (recommended).
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.