Bosphorus Cruise and Two Continents Tour
$149.00 per person
Explore the Wonders of Istanbul on a Bosphorus and Two Continents Journey – Immerse yourself in the majestic beauty of Istanbul, a city steeped in the legacy of the Ottoman and Byzantine Empires. Delight in the opulent Dolmabahçe Palace, the breathtaking views from Camlica, and the vibrant Spice Bazaar, all accompanied by an experienced guide.
Obtain your tour price in USD by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
Bosphorus Cruise & Two Continents Tour: Dolmabahçe Palace Experience
You will be picked up in the morning from your hotel or cruise port between 8:15 – 8:45 am for the Full Day Istanbul Bosphorus and Two Continents Tour.
On the tour you will be able to see the following sites:
- Spice Bazaar (or Egyptian Bazaar): The air here is filled with the enticing aromas of cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint, thyme, and every other conceivable herb and spice.
- The Bosphorus Bridge: Built in 1974 and rising over 197 feet (60 m) above sea level, this bridge connects the European and the Asian sections of Istanbul.
- Camlica Hill: This panoramic overlook, the highest point in Istanbul, offers views of the city.
- Dolmabahçe Palace: A stunning example of Ottoman architecture, this palace is a blend of various European architectural styles and was the main administrative center of the Ottoman Empire from 1856 to 1887 and 1909 to 1922. Marvel at its luxurious interior and beautiful gardens.
- Bosphorus Cruise: Described as “God’s beautiful calligraphy written by an ink made of sapphires,” the Bosphorus strait separates and connects the two continents that form the 2 faces of the city.
- Rumeli Fortress: Viewed from the sea (no interior visit). Built by Mehmet the Conqueror in 1452 before the Conquest of Istanbul, it was completed in only four months to control and protect the Bosphorus. It is one of the most beautiful works of military architecture anywhere in the world.
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel or cruise port around 5:00 pm.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Hotel pickup and drop off (on the European side of Istanbul only) & Istanbul cruise port.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking guide during the tour
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes and service charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- During religious holidays, the spice market (Egyptian Bazaar) is closed.
- Dolmabahçe Palace is closed on Mondays.
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour.
- The regular group tour has a shopping stop included in the tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off service is only provided from city center hotels including the Old City and Taksim and Beyoglu hotels. Pick up service from outside the city center will be at an additional cost that we will communicate once you give us your exact pick-up location
Inquire About this Trip
Please fill out the information below and we will be in touch shortly with your personalized quote.
"*" indicates required fields