1 Day Trip From Istanbul to Bursa
Pick up: 07:30 (From all around the hotels in Istanbul).
Drop off: 22:00 (To all around the hotels in Istanbul).
Guide Available: Professional Arabic – English speaking tour guide.
PRICE: USD 70.00 per person. USD 40.00 for children (3 to 6 age). 0-2 years old Child will be free for the tour. “No meal”.
On the tour you will be able to see:
* Bursa Center.
* Grand Mosque (Ulu Camii).
* Uludag Mountain (Olympos Mountain).
* Green Mosque (Yesil Camii).
* Green Mausoleum (Yesil Turbe).
* Koza Han.
* Silk Market (The Covered Bazaar).
* 600 years old pine tree.
* Cable Car to the mountain.
Pick up from your hotel. Departure from Istanbul to ferry-boat at Eskihisar. Enjoying the lovely country and seaside. Drive to Bursa, former Ottoman Capital. Opportunity to see local products of the region like ches nut, honey, olive oil, Turkish delight and outlet center. Climb to the mountain for barbecue lunch, free time for Atv safari or ski motor and skiing. Visit Ulucami ( Grand Mosque), the old silk market in the Covered Bazaar. Late evening return to Istanbul and transfer to hotel. Not: The cable car (teleferik) can not be operated due the weather conditions, If you want skiing, you should take a minibus from restaurant to ski lopes, transportation and ski equipments are not inc.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
• Hotel pickup and drop off (on the European side of Istanbul only) & Istanbul cruise port.
• Transport by air-conditioned Vehicles
• English speaking guide during the tour
• Entrance fees
• Local taxes and service charges
• Gratuities (optional)
• Food and drinks, unless specified
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• Pick-up and drop-off service is only provided from city center hotels including the Old City and Taksim and Beyoglu hotels. Pick up service from outside the city center will be at an additional cost that we will communicate once you give us your exact pick-up location.