Obtain your tour price in USD by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
1 Day and 1 Night Cappadocia Tour from Istanbul (Afternoon Departure)
$395.00 per person
You can fly from Istanbul in the late afternoon or evening depending on available flights to Kayseri or Nevsehir where upon arrival you will be met with your drive and taken to your hotel in Cappadocia. You will stay overnight in a cave hotel in Cappadocia. Next day you will join the full-day Cappadocia tour as per the itinerary below. This guided full-day tour will be run as a private tour. If you like, you may opt for the hot air balloon ride in the early morning. This will be at an additional cost and can be arranged at the time of tour booking if requested.
Day 1: Fly to Kayseri/Nevsehir from Istanbul and Overnight in Cappadocia
You can fly from Istanbul in the late afternoon or evening depending on available flights to Kayseri or Nevsehir where upon arrival you will be met with your drive and taken to your hotel in Cappadocia.
- Overnight in Cappadocia
- Included Meal(s): No meals are included on this day
- Accommodation: Heaven Cave House OR Dedeli Konak Cave Hotel OR Holiday Cave Hotel or similar (Standard quality)
Day 2: Full Day Cappadocia Tour — Fly back to Istanbul
For an optional extra, book an early morning hot air balloon ride and experience breathtaking aerial views of the valleys. Please note that this activity comes at an additional cost.
Around 9:30 am you will be picked up from your hotel to depart for the full-day private guided tour. In case a hot air balloon ride is not selected, you can enjoy breakfast and check-out of your Cappadocia hotel in time for private tour pick up at 9:30 am.
On the private tour you will be able to visit as below:
Devrent Valley: Devrent is situated on the northern slopes of Aktepe, 1km from Pasabaglari (Monks’ Valley), and 5 km from Avanos. The ruins at Devrent are spread over three valleys, which also house several pointed fairy chimneys with large stems.
Avanos: A center of terra cotta work of art since 3000 BC, it is a town where you will be invited to visit a traditional pottery workshop, which is possibly set deep into the hillsides. The clay, which comes from the Red River passing through the town, gives life both to the land and to the local economy. Break for lunch at a traditional Turkish restaurant. After lunch, continue your tour to:
Goreme Open Air Museum: Goreme was an important Christian centre in the early years of the Middle Ages, was a bishopric administered by Mokissos near Aksaray in the 11th and 13th centuries. Despite the vast numer of monasteries, churches and chapels in the vicinity of Goreme, there are not many inscriptions bearing dates. For this reason, these religious buildings are mainly dated according to iconography or architectural features.
Uchisar: Uchisar is a troglodyte town situated right in the middle of Cappadocia. It is named after the enormous piece of rock in the center of the town, which was once used as a castle. This extraordinary rock is the highest peak of the area with the view of whole Cappadocia and Erciyes (Argeus) Mountain.
Kaymakli: Kaymakli underground city is one of the largest and deepest of the 40 others in Cappadocia. It has eight floors, although not all are open to the public.
At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to Kayseri or Nevsehir airport for your late evening return flight around 7:00 – 10:00 pm (1 hour 20 minutes flight duration) to Istanbul. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Lunch
- Accommodation: No accommodation is included on this day.
- Please note that your return flight from Kayseri / Nevsehir to Istanbul will arrive at either the New Airport in Istanbul or at the Sabiha Gökçen Airport depending on the availability of flights on the ticket purchase date.
- If you have a preference to return to a specific airport in Istanbul i.e. Sabiha Gokcen or Istanbul New Airport, you must request your choice of the airport in Istanbul by email prior to your tour booking. Any changes requested once your booking is confirmed will incur an additional cost.
- Upon arrival at Istanbul airport, you will have to arrange your own pick-up service from Istanbul airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us. Our service ends upon your flight arrival at Istanbul Airport.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up from Istanbul hotel and transfer to Istanbul Airport (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- Domestic flight tickets from Istanbul to Kayseri or Nevsehir and from Kayseri or Nevsehir to Istanbul only
- 1 night in Cappadocia at a cave hotel including breakfast
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: (B) breakfast, (L) lunch
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- Drop off transportation service from Istanbul New Airport OR Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Istanbul Hotel upon returning to Istanbul
- Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Ride.
- Optional tours mentioned in the program, they will be provided at an additional cost.
- Services not mentioned in the program.
- Drinks with meals.
- Travel insurance (recommended).
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- This tour must be booked at least 3 days in advance.
- This tour itself is private with a private car and a private English-speaking tour guide. However, please note that pick-up, drop-off and all transportation will be shared and will not be private.
- Private transfer service will be at an additional cost. Please let us know if you require Additional Info: private transfer service.
- The normal arrival time in Istanbul is between 7:00 – 10:00 pm. If you are planning on reserving your plane back home that same day, we recommend you book a plane ticket from 12:30 am onwards, to avoid missing your flight.
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- You can book up to 2 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before the start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.
Accommodation in below Hotels (or similar hotels depending on vacancy at the time of booking):
In Cappadocia: Holiday Cave Hotel OR Heaven Cave House OR Travel Inn Cave Hotel OR Dedeli Konak Cave Hotel
The quoted price of this tour covers accommodations in hotels as mentioned above or in similar quality hotels.
If you wish to include a higher quality hotel, we offer two options:
Option 1: We can upgrade your hotel at an additional cost. This cost will be added to the total tour price of the standard package tour.
Option 2: You can arrange your own accommodation on the tour as per your preference. We can offer a new package tour price without including the cost of hotel accommodation. If Option 2 is preferred, all services as part of the package tour will be provided except for hotel accommodation.
Please let us know the option you prefer at the time the tour request is made so that we can price the tour accordingly. If no change in hotels is needed and you wish to proceed with the hotels highlighted in our package tour at the quoted tour price then you may book the tour directly online.
Tony K –
I think One Nation Travel did a great job overall in handling my family’s trip from Istanbul to Cappadocia. It was unfortunate that the balloon flight was cancelled, but by no means is that your fault, and I appreciate your quick efforts to refund our payments for that.
I manage to arrive back at hotel in Istanbul early this morning without any problems.
The private tour was really good and I enjoy the hot air balloon ride.
Ingrid C –
Thank you for coordinating our trip to Cappadocia. We had a great time. Max at Heaven Cave Hotel was a wonderful host and Aylin was an excellent guide.
Phani K. –
I used Onenationtravel.com to plan a trip to Cappadocia. The trip they organized for me and my mom was amazing. The most exciting part of our tour in Cappadocia was the early morning hot air balloon ride. Will definitely use the service again in the future.