You will be picked up in the morning from your hotel in Izmir, Izmir airport or Izmir cruise port between 7:30 – 8:00 am for the full-day Ephesus Tour.
Once you are picked up you will continue on to the following sites:
Ephesus Library; According to recent excavations, the site was occupied as early as the late Neolithic period and developed through the Bronze and Iron Ages.
Temple of Artemis; The temple of Artemision is known as one of the Seven Wonders of the Antic world. It has been built in the areas of Ephesus on a flat area that has over the centuries turned into a swamp. Break for lunch at a traditional Turkish restaurant. After lunch, continue your tour to:
House of Virgin Mary; Virgin Mary House, It is the place where Mary may have spent her last days. Indeed, she may have come in the area together with Saint John.
Sirince Village; which was a Greek village and well know with its beauty and 2012 that most famouse people were there. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred back to your hotel, Izmir airport or Izmir cruise port or city center drop off location.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Centrally located Izmir hotels, Izmir Airport or Izmir cruise port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tour
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Local taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses and tips
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
- The regular group tour has a shopping stop included in the tour
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- You can book up to 2 days before (Izmir local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before start of your requested tour date, please contact us by Email or WhatsApp/Phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.