Obtain your tour price by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
Ephesus Day Trip from Izmir
$110.00 per person
Ephesus was an important city to the Roman Empire, and on this full-day tour from Izmir you will explore its ancient sites including the Temple of Artemis, the Great Theater, the Fountain of Trajan, the Library of Celsus, and the House of the Virgin Mary.
Ephesus Tour from Izmir
You will be picked up in the morning from your hotel in Izmir, Izmir airport or Izmir cruise port between 7:30 – 8:00 am for the full-day Ephesus Tour.
Once you are picked up you will continue on to the following sites:
Ephesus Library; According to recent excavations, the site was occupied as early as the late Neolithic period and developed through the Bronze and Iron Ages.
Temple of Artemis; The temple of Artemision is known as one of the Seven Wonders of the Antic world. It has been built in the areas of Ephesus on a flat area that has over the centuries turned into a swamp. Break for lunch at a traditional Turkish restaurant. After lunch, continue your tour to:
House of Virgin Mary; Virgin Mary House, It is the place where Mary may have spent her last days. Indeed, she may have come in the area together with Saint John.
Sirince Village; which was a Greek village and well know with its beauty and 2012 that most famouse people were there. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred back to your hotel, Izmir airport or Izmir cruise port or city center drop off location.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Centrally located Izmir hotels, Izmir Airport or Izmir cruise port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tour
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Local taxes and service charges
- Personal expenses and tips
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
- The regular group tour has a shopping stop included in the tour
WHEN TO BOOK?
- Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
- You can book up to 2 days before (Izmir local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before start of your requested tour date, please contact us by Email or WhatsApp/Phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.