Duration of the tour: 8 – 9 Hours
Departure time: 08:00 am
We will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus, Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Djoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty (around 2630 BC) for King Djoser .then Visit the institute of papyrus to see the manual way to make the first paper all over the world. Then Proceed to have your lunch at a local restaurant After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Old Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II. You will then be given some time for shopping in the world famous Bazaars of Cairo and Perfume Factory. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Cairo. End of tour and services.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tour
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- Any optional tours
- Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
WHAT TO BRING:
- Hiking shoes
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- This tour must be booked at least 3 days in advance.