Duration of the tour: 8 – 9 Hours
Departure time: 08:30 am
We will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus, then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. Then Visit the institute of papyrus to see the manual way to make the first paper all over the world. Proceed to have your lunch at a local restaurant then move to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold, and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Then proceed to visit Khan El-Khalili Bazar, one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East. Visit Old Cairo where you will enjoy, the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Cairo. End of tour and services.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tour
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant
- Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
- Local taxes and service charges
- Any optional tours
- Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
WHAT TO BRING:
- Hiking shoes
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- This tour must be booked at least 3 days in advance.