Pamukkale Day Tour from Denizli Airport
Discover an otherworldly landscape and a UNESCO-listed historical site on a full-day trip to Pamukkale and Hierapolis from Denizli airport. Explore ‘Cotton Cliffs,’ terraced pools of turquoise water and travertine formations.
How to book?
1. Select number of guests
2. Select a date on calendar
3. click on booking button
Pamukkale Tour from Denizli Airport
(Pick up from Denizli Airport depends on your flight schedule however ideally should be from 7:00 – 8:45 am). Upon arrival at Denizli airport, you will be picked up and transferred to Pamukkale. In Pamukkale, you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your full-day tour of Pamukkale.
Your tour will start with a visit to the red springs in the nearby village of Karahayit. We then enter Hierapolis from the North Gate, visiting the Necropolis, Bath and Basilica, Frontinius Gate, Frontinius Street, Latrina, Northern Byzantine Gate, Fountain of the Tritons and the Temple of Apollon.
You will be given free time to swim in the Cleopatra Antique Thermal Pool (admission fee extra) and will finish the Hierapolis portion of the tour with a visit to the large and well-preserved Theatre.
We finish the tour with a visit to the Travertines (white calcium pools) where you will have time to take pictures and wade in the water. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred back to Denizli Airport at around 6:00 pm. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up services from Denizli Airport & return
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
- Entrance fees for museums and archeological sites
- Local taxes and service charges
- Entrance fee for Cleopatra Pool
- Personal expenses and tips
- Domestic flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
- The regular group tour has a shopping stop included in the tour
- You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This entrance fees to the pools is not covered as part of your tour. Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.