Day 1: Flight to Denizli
05:45 PM Departing from Istanbul to Denizli.
06:50 PM Arriving in Denizli and checking in the resort. Staying overnight in Pamukkale.
Day 2: Full-Day Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour, Flight to Istanbul
After breakfast at the hotel around 09:30 you will be picked up from the hotel to begin your guided tour of the Pamukkale and Hierapolis area with a profession licensed tour guide. Around 10:00 you will visit the first destination of Karahayit to see the Red Spring Waters. After Karahayit we will drive to Pamukkale and begin the visit to the ancient city of Hierapolis around 10:30. The highlights of Hierapolis are Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinious Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Theater and Antique Pool. You will also be able to take some photos from the nicest corners of Pamukkale. Around 12:30 you will be given some free time for approximately 60 minutes to explore the natural beauties of Pamukkale. As an option, you may choose to swim in the Pamukkale Antique Pools (at own expense) during this free time. At 13:30 you will meet the guide and will get a chance to walk in the middle of the Pamukkale travertines from top to down without shoes and socks. At 14:30 you will be taken for lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch at approximately 15:30 you will visit an Onyx Factory for approximately 30 minutes. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred to Denizli airport for your late evening return flight around 7:00 – 8:45 PM (1-hour 10-minute flight duration) to Istanbul. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
- Included meals: Breakfast and Lunch
Important Note: Upon arrival at the Istanbul Ataturk airport you will have to arrange your own pick-up transfer from airport to your hotel in Istanbul. This transfer is not included as part of your package tour services with us.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
• Pick up from Hotel to Ataturk Airport (on the European side of Istanbul only) & Istanbul cruise port
• Domestic flight tickets as per the itinerary
• 1-night hotel with breakfast
• 1 lunch
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
• Entrance fees mentioned by the itinerary
• Transport by air-conditioned Vehicles
• Local taxes and service charges
• Drop off from Ataturk or Sabiha Gokcen Airport to Hotel
• Tips to staff, items of a personal nature
• Drinks with meals (except the drinks served with breakfast)
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stops included in the tour
• You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This entrance fees to the pools is not covered as part of your tour. as Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.
WHEN TO BOOK?
• Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
• You can book up to 2 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.