(Pick-up from Denizli Airport depends on your flight schedule however ideally should be from 7:00 – 9:00 am). Upon arrival at Denizli Airport, you will be picked up and transferred to Pamukkale. In Pamukkale, you will meet your professional tour guide to begin your full-day tour of Pamukkale.
Your tour will start around 10:00 am with a visit to the red springs in the nearby village of Karahayit. We then enter Hierapolis from the North Gate, visiting the Necropolis, Bath and Basilica, Frontinius Gate, Frontinius Street, Latrina, Northern Byzantine Gate, Fountain of the Tritons, and the Temple of Apollon.
You will be given free time to swim in the Cleopatra Antique Thermal Pool (admission fee extra) and will finish the Hierapolis portion of the tour with a visit to the large and well-preserved Theatre.
We finish the tour with a visit to the Travertines (white calcium pools) where you will have time to take pictures and wade in the water. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred back to Denizli Airport at around 6:00 pm. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Pick up services from Denizli Airport & return
- English-speaking guide during the tours
- Entrance fees for museums and archeological sites
- Local taxes and service charges
- Entrance fee for Cleopatra Pool
- Personal expenses and tips
- Domestic flight tickets
- Travel Insurance
- This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
- The regular group tour has a shopping stop included in the tour
- You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This entrance fee to the pools is not covered as part of your tour. Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.
- You can book up to 2 days before (Istanbul local time) if there are still places available. If less than 2 days before start of your requested tour date, please contact us by email or phone as it would be a last-minute booking that will need to be checked for availability before your tour reservation is confirmed.
Inquire About this Trip
Please fill out the information below and we will be in touch shortly with your personalized quote.