Full-Day Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour from Denizli
At approximately 8:30 am you will be picked up from your hotel in Denizli or bus station to begin the full day tour of Pamukkale and Hierapolis. The tour starts at 09:30 am and will finish at 16:00 pm. The full day Pamukkale tour will include a visit to the Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinus Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Theater and Antique Pool which are all located in Hierapolis. You will find a chance to take photos of the best spots in Pamukkale while walking through the travertines without shoes/slippers and socks. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Pamukkale/Denizli or Denizli Bus Terminal. END OF SERVICES.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel in Pamukkale/Denizli or Denizli Bus Terminal
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
- Entrance fees for museums and archeological sites
- Local taxes and service charges
- Entrance fee for Cleopatra Pool
- Personal expenses and tips
- You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This entrance fees to the pools is not covered as part of your tour. as Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.