Obtain your tour price by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
Private 3-Day Kruger Park Safari Tour from Johannesburg
$1,180.00 per person
Secure a chance to see South Africa’s acclaimed wildlife on a private 3-day tour of the famous Kruger National Park. The park’s remote location makes it an intimidating trip on your own, but by booking a private tour that includes transportation from Johannesburg you don’t have to worry about any of the logistics. This makes the tour ideal for visitors who want to see the sights without the hassles.
Day 1: Departure from Johannesburg ⏤ First Safari Game Drive
Depart from Johannesburg at 6:30 am for a 4 to 5 hours drive to Kruger National Park. via Mpumalanga or Limpopo Province.(entrance gate will be determined by accommodation availability inside the park). Your driver will make a stop for breakfast 2 hours out of Johannesburg and then continue for another 2 or 3 hours towards Kruger National Park. There will be a few more rest stops to stretch our legs, use restrooms and grab sandwiches or/ and beverages -( as required or needed). Your Safari game drive will start as soon as you enter the park. Your driver/guide will take a couple of trails along the way looking for game opportunities using his/her knowledge of the park. You’ll check in at your private unit and have enough time to rest before your sunset OPEN VEHICLE safari game drive begins. The drive will be followed by a delicious dinner and sundowners under the African starlit sky Night Safari drives rangers can be arranged should there be an interest. There are animals that only come out / or are more active at night. ( this is optional) Safari Bush Walk is also optional.
- Included Meal(s): Dinner
- Accommodation: Overnight Accommodation INSIDE Kruger Park. Air-conditioned Chalet/cottage with ensuite bathroom
Day 2: More Safari Game Drives
Your second day will start at sunrise. Early morning drives give a good opportunity for action as most predators hunt at night and early mornings. You will have breakfast at a different rest camp inside Kruger and continue the safari drive until around lunch time where you will be transferred back to your camp/lodge to have lunch, relax, take walks, or however, else you want to use your time before the sunset game drive begins. Dinner will be served in the evening after the Sunset Safari game drive.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast and Dinner
- Accommodation: Comfortable Overnight accommodation inside Kruger national park, Airconditioned Chalet with ensuite bathroom
Day 3: Morning Game Drive and Exit
Your 3rd day will not start too early, We’ll have breakfast, get on the road for one more safari game drive as we proceed towards the exit gate. ETA Johannesburg around 4 pm.
- Included Meal(s): Breakfast
- Accommodation: No
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Transport in a luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- Johannesburg/ Pretoria Hotel or airport drop off
- 2 nights accommodation INSIDE Kruger Park
- Daily Guided Safari Game Drives
- Breakfast (2)
- Dinner (2)
- Local taxes and service charges.
- International flight tickets.
- Visa to enter South Africa.
- Lunch and drink
- Personal expenses.
- Optional tours.
- Travel Insurance.
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.
- This tour must be booked at least 7 days in advance.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.