The private tour of Istanbul is carefully designed to give you the best possible experience in the most flexible way. This tour offers airport pick-up and drop-off service for passengers on short airport stay. We can also begin tour with airport pick-up and drop-off to Istanbul hotel. Our knowledgeable, friendly and qualified tour guide and driver will ensure that your visit is truly memorable. This tour is private and flexible. You can create your own itinerary.
We recommend including the sites in the example tour below:
Hippodrome, The former center of sportive and political activities of Constantinople. You will be able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, Serpentine Column from Delphi and fountain of Willhelm II..
Blue Mosque, One of the biggest mosques of Istanbul from 17th century architecture is one of the principal adornments on the skyline of Istanbul. Also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarest..
Topkapi Palace, The former imperial residence from where the Great Ottoman Empire was ruled. Today a spectacular museum that has one of the largest collections of Chinese and Japanese porcelain and the very famous treasury of the Royal Family.
St. Sophia (Hagia Sophia) The magnificent Byzantine Church of all times; one of the finest and largest architectural works of art in the world.
Grand Bazaar, In addition to its historical importance, it’s a bazaar that will tempt even the nonshoppers with its rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jewellery, leather and souvenirs.
After the tour you will be transferred back to the airport to meet your flight departure time or you may be transferred to the Istanbul hotel.
– Pick-up and drop-off will be with the driver and not escorted by tour guide. The tour guide will begin tour in old city and at the end of the tour will leave. Our driver will do all private transfers to and from the airport.
– The tour will be approximately 8 hours long.
– St. Sophia is closed on Monday, this will be replaced with the Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarnici).
– Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday, it will be replaced with the Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarnici).
– Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday.
– Blue Mosque is not open for visitation on Fridays as it is closed for religious prayer services. You will only be able to visit the outside of Blue Mosque area on tours operated on Fridays. No visitation will be allowed inside the Blue Mosque for tourists on Fridays.