Obtain your tour price by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
Private Tour to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, Saqqara & Camel Ride
$80.00 per person
Enjoy a full Day private to Giza Pyramids Sakkara plus Memphis Camel-riding alongside the Giza pyramids including Entrance fees, a local expert guide, and lunch at the traditional Egyptian restaurant.
Private All-Inclusive: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, Saqqara, Lunch & Camels
Duration of the tour: 8 – 9 Hours
Departure time: 8:00 or 9:00 am
This is a typical itinerary for this tour
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza
Your qualified Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up from your hotel and visit the Great Pyramid of King Cheops which is the only remaining wonder of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the pyramid of Chephren, the pyramid of Mycerinus while listening to your Egyptologist guide. Next, you will be able to enjoy the panoramic view, where you can see all pyramids, and take pictures. Then you will head to see the famous Sphinx, explore the valley temple and ride a camel. in the Sahara Desert around the pyramids 2-Ride camel for 30 Minutes around Giza Pyramids 3 – Take your lunch at a traditional Egyptian restaurant. Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx
we will include for your visit
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
Then you will head to see the first Pyramid in History in Sakkara and some Tombs of Nobles
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mit Rahina Museum
Finally, you finish then heading to the oldest capital before 3200 B.c Memphis after you will finish you get back to the hotel. END OF OUR SERVICE and TOURS.
Duration: 2 hours
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
- English-speaking local guide during the tour.
- Riding camel for 30 minutes during the tour.
- Entrance fees Giza Pyramids – Memphis – Sakkara – Sphinx.
- Lunch is at a traditional Egyptian restaurant.
- Entry ticket to the Pyramids from inside.
- Services not mentioned in the program.
- Optional tours mentioned in the program, they will be provided at an additional cost.
- Drinks with meals.
- Travel insurance.