Troy and Gallipoli Day Trip from Canakkale
Ancient Troy and the World War I battlefields of Gallipoli are must-visits while you’re in Canakkale, and this convenient tour covers both in one day. Experience the ancient ruins of Troy as you hear the myths and facts behind the Trojan War in the morning, and spend the afternoon visiting the key battle sites and cemeteries at Gallipoli. Your tour includes transport, ferry ride, entrance fees, and lunch in Canakkale.
How to book?
1. Select number of guests
2. Select a date on calendar
3. click on booking button
Full-Day Troy & Gallipoli Tour from Canakkale
At approximately 8:30 am you will be picked up from your hotel in Canakkale or bus station to begin the full day tour of Troy and Gallipoli.
On the Troy tour you will be able to see:
- The Trojan Horse
- Sacrificial Altars
- The 3700-year-old city walls
- Houses of Troy I, 3000 B.C. – 2500 B.C.
- The Bouleuterion (Senate Building)
- The Odeon (Concert Hall)
- Remains of the various cities from Troy I through to Troy IX.
At the end of the morning, Troy tour at around 11:30 am, you will be taken to Eceabat and will have free time in Eceabat until 1:00 pm. You will have your lunch in Eceabat. After lunch, you will join the Gallipoli tour.
On the Gallipoli tour you will be able to see:
- Brighton Beach
- Beach Cemetery
- ANZAC Cove
- Ariburnu Cemetery
- ANZAC Commemorative Site
- Respect to Mehmetcik Statue
- Lone Pine Australian Memorial
- Johnston’s Jolly, (Turkish and Allied trenches and tunnels)
- Turkish 57. Infantry Regiment Cemetery
- The Nek
- Chunuk Bair New Zealand Memorial
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Canakkale or main bus station around 6:00 pm.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide during the tour
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicles
- No hidden or extra cost
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The order of the itinerary is indicative and subject to change, but all visits described will take place.