Tour Reservation Policy:
In order to reserve the tour, the payment deposit form online has to be filled out with all requested details. These details include the clients full names as they appear on their passports. Once the form is fully and legibly filled out and signed by the clients indicating agreement and adherence to our company policies, it will have to be sent to us by the clients to authorize OneNation Travel to proceed with tour booking and charge the clients credit card or debit card.
A 30% deposit is required on the total tour price to reserve the tour and obtain tour confirmation. The remaining balance on the total tour price can be paid in cash upon arrival in Istanbul. A credit card or a debit card may also be used to pay the remaining balance. However, an additional bank processing fee of 4% on the remaining balance will have to be paid by the clients. If applicable, domestic flight / bus tickets will only be purchased after a deposit has been made on the total tour amount.
Cancellation / Refund Policy:
If tour cancellation is 3 or more business days prior to the start of the tour, a refund will be made of the total paid amount except the cost of the domestic flight and/or bus tickets. Any time after a deposit or full payment form has been signed or tour has been booked online by clients and received by Onenationtravel.com, domestic flight and /or bus tickets will NOT BE REFUNDED.
If tour cancellation is within 3 business days of the start of the tour, a refund will be made of the total paid amount except the cost of the domestic flight and/or bus tickets and the cost of a first-night hotel stay. The cost of domestic flight and /or bus tickets and the first-night hotel stay will NOT BE REFUNDED.
If cancelled within 48 hours of the start of any tour, NO REFUNDS will be made to clients by Onenationtravel.com.
For ALL cancellations a non-refundable administration fee of 10% on the total tour package price per person will be charged. This low fee is to cover the costs of administering your reservation and will be applied to all cancellations processed regardless of the tour start date.
The administration fee is in addition to the cancellation/refund policy charges described under the Cancellation / Refund Policy section above.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. One Nation Travel, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
- Airport transfers will be provided with a shuttle service that will be shared with other travelers. This means that you may at times have to wait for other passengers before departing during pick-up and drop-off transfers.
- If an itinerary includes a shopping stop, the whole group will be taken to a shop to look around and shop if they so desire. If you are not interested in shopping, as part of a group you will still need to wait for others in the group who are interested in shopping and may be making a purchase. A purchase at these shopping stops is absolutely not mandatory. You may also stay inside the bus or wait outside the shop for the duration of this stop if you do not wish to enter the shop or want to make a purchase. If you do not wish to make any shopping stops with a group, please contact us about booking a private tour for you that is fully catered to your needs.
1. Please use your own credit card or debit card to pay for your booking.
2. At least one of the passengers should be the credit card or debit card holder.
3. If you ask another person not taking this tour to pay for you, please ask the credit card or debit card holder to send an authorization letter and ID card to firstname.lastname@example.org right after he/she has paid.
I have READ, UNDERSTOOD and AGREE to the Terms & Conditions of ONE NATION TRAVEL