Half Day Bosphorus Cruise
$70.00 per person
Embark on this Bosphorus boat cruise journey, where you’ll traverse the waters between the continents of Asia and Europe. The adventure kicks off with a convenient pick-up from your hotel in central Istanbul, followed by a visit to the bustling Spice Bazaar. Immerse yourself in the market’s energetic sounds and aromatic allure before proceeding to the captivating Bosphorus Straits.
Obtain your tour price in USD by selecting tour dates and specifics below:
Half-Day Bosphorus Cruise: Istanbul’s Splendid Escape
8:30 – 8:45 / 13:10 – 13:45 Departure from your hotel to visit the Spice Bazaar (or Egyptian Bazaar). Filled with spices, dried fruits, nuts and seeds, lokum (Turkish delight) and other edibles, Spice Bazaar has a smell of the fragrance of the exotic East. Then join a boat excursion on the Bosphorus on a shared tour. Enjoy viewing Ottoman palaces, Bosphorus bridge, citadels, centuries-old mansions and the European and Asian shorelines at the same time. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back to your hotel.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Hotel pickup and drop off (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- Bosphorus cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tours
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The Spice Market will not be included in the tour on Sunday and on the half-day Afternoon Bosphorus Cruise tour.
- During religious holidays, the spice market is closed
- Not wheelchair accessible
Inquire About this Trip
Please fill out the information below and we will be in touch shortly with your personalized quote.
"*" indicates required fields