Pamukkale Day Trip From Izmir
Around 7:00 am you will be picked up from Izmir hotels, Izmir Port orIzmir Bus Terminal to begin the full day tour of Pamukkale and Hierapolis. The duration from pick up location to Pamukkale is approximately 3.5 hours depending on traffic. You’ll have a lunch in a local restaurant with our tour guide. After lunch, you will visit; Necropolis, Roman Baths, Domitian Gate, Latrina, Oil Factory, Frontinus Street, Agora, Byzantium Gate, Triton Fountain, Cathedral, Apollon Temple, Plutonium, Theater and Antique Pool which are all located in Hierapolis. You will find a chance to take photos of the best spots in Pamukkale while walking through the travertines without shoes/slippers and socks. At the end of the tour around approximately 4:00 pm, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Izmir, Izmir Port or Bus Station at around 7:45 pm (travel duration is estimated at 3.5 hours). END OF SERVICES.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
• Roundtrip transportation to and from most Izmir hotels, Izmir Port and Izmir Bus Terminal
• Transport by air-conditioned coach
• Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tour
• Entrance fees for museums and archeological sites
• Local taxes and service charges
• Entrance fee for Cleopatra Pool
• Personal expenses and tips
• This is a regular group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
• The regular group tour has shopping stop included in the tour
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Not wheelchair accessible
• You can swim in the Antique pool in Pamukkale. However, please note that there is an extra charge that you will have to pay directly at your own expense before entry to the pools. This entrance fees to the pools is not covered as part of your tour. as Please note that you must bring your own towel, swimsuit etc. if you need to use the pools.