Troy Day Trip From Istanbul
Visit the ancient city of Troy and learn about its significance in Greek mythology as the main battlefield in the Trojan War.
06:00 AM – Pick up from hostel or hotel from the Taksim area
06:30 AM – Pick up from hostel or hotel from the Sultanahmet area
12:20 PM – Arrive in Eceabat 12:20 PM – Lunch
13.00 PM – Depart on a fully guided Troy Tour
On the tour you will be able to see the following sites:
– The Trojan Horse
– Sacrificial Altars,
– The 3700-year-old city walls,
– Houses of Troy I, 3000 B.C. – 2500 B.C.
– The Bouleuterium (Senate Building),
– The Odeon (Concert Hall),
– Current excavations in progress,
– Remains of the various cities from Troy I through to Troy IX,
At the end of the tour at around 6:00 pm, you will be transferred back to Istanbul. Around 11:00 pm you will arrive back to Istanbul and will be dropped off at your hotel in Istanbul. End of tour and services.
INCLUDED in the Tour Price:
- Hotel pickup and drop off (on the European side of Istanbul only)
- Transportation with A/C Vehicles
- Professional licensed English speaking guide during the tour
- Lunch (Vegetarian lunch option available upon request).
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes and service charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a regular shared group tour, but if requested at cost can be provided as a private tour
- Round-trip ground transportation via air-conditioned vans, mini-buses or buses (depending on the number of passengers traveling)